PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barDRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barDRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!

Go down 
+6
EveningStar505
Metal Dragon
Chaosdragon94
King_Fingolfin
Rokai
TCJacko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarchaserDF
Traveller
Traveller
StarchaserDF

Male Number of posts : 60
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-26

DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:09 am

Hell Yeah! dragonforce nominated for best metal performance!! when are the grammys begining???
Back to top Go down
http://dragonforceboards.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/welc
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 am

StarchaserDF wrote:
Hell Yeah! dragonforce nominated for best metal performance!! when are the grammys begining???

I have absolutely no idea lol!

I'll just keep checking back at the website until they release some dates.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 am

February 8th
You were the one to say this in the first post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 am

DragonForce should win it because they've earned it. If they win is it going to make the hater situation any differant, no. Not at all. But the guys from DragonForce will have grammys chilling on there mantels and the respect of fans like us so fu*k the haters. We are the metal, we are the life, we are the fans, we believe. Thats enough.
Back to top Go down
StarchaserDF
Traveller
Traveller
StarchaserDF

Male Number of posts : 60
User Points : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
DragonForce should win it because they've earned it. If they win is it going to make the hater situation any differant, no. Not at all. But the guys from DragonForce will have grammys chilling on there mantels and the respect of fans like us so fu*k the haters. We are the metal, we are the life, we are the fans, we believe. Thats enough.

cheers hell yeah!!, i think after Dragonforce win the grammy, they'll just go get drunk some place... and maybe lose another remixed and remastered cd with a dvd in it..... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonforceboards.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/welc
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:04 pm

In case you guys haven't checked: Metallica won.
I so knew it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Rokai wrote:
In case you guys haven't checked: Metallica won.
I so knew it!

GOD DAMMIT! Mad

Ah well, at least Metallica won it and not Slipknot.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:23 am

Yeah I checked the other night.

DragonForce deserved it more than any of the other bands, but once again the bumming off Metallica continues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!   DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAGONFORCE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMY AWARD!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2