PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Dragonforce best No.1s Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_lcapDragonforce best No.1s I_voting_barDragonforce best No.1s I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_lcapDragonforce best No.1s I_voting_barDragonforce best No.1s I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Dragonforce best No.1s

Go down 
+8
Chaosdragon94
snipermage
King_Fingolfin
Thebobert5
Rokai
NightwalkerRicku
PowerMetalLivesOn
TCJacko
12 posters

The Best Dragonforce No.1?
Valley Of The Damned
Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_lcap33%Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
My Spirit Will Go On
Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_lcap10%Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Through The Fire And Flames
Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_lcap14%Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Heroes Of Our Time
Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_lcap43%Dragonforce best No.1s I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Dragonforce best No.1s Empty
PostSubject: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:05 pm

The dragonforce best no.1s. This will exlude Invocation Of Apocalyptic Evil, because that's not really a song. Just a weird noise lasting for 15 seconds. But this is out of: Valley Of The Damned, My Spirit Will Go On, Through The Fire And Flames and Heroes Of Our Time. Please vote Smile
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:19 pm

okay well, i dont think it would be any of those Razz but out of the songs listed i went for VOTD because it reminds me of the good old days Very Happy

and invocations is 13 seconds according to my windows media player

and the weirdest thing is when you have windows media player on shuffle and that song comes up and then leads into a song by a different artist Razz

just sounds weird lol! oh well Horns
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:03 am

through the fire and flames due to the best kickass solo ive ever heard :\m/:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 am

Am I the only one to choose Heroes of Our Time? I mean Srsly U guys. It's good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
okay well, i dont think it would be any of those Razz but out of the songs listed i went for VOTD because it reminds me of the good old days Very Happy

and invocations is 13 seconds according to my windows media player

and the weirdest thing is when you have windows media player on shuffle and that song comes up and then leads into a song by a different artist Razz

just sounds weird lol! oh well Horns

oh damn i see what you mean now by number 1's

the first track on the album - and discounting invocations

i understand now lol!
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:02 am

I'm with ya'. Through Fire and Flame is probably their most famous, but I think Heroes of Our Time is better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:45 am

Hmmm. Nobodies chosen My Spirit Will Go On yet. I think that was a good song. Do not vote for the most popular but just the best or your favourite. And yes, this is excluding IOAE. That was a 10-15 second long instrumental. Not a song.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 am

such a shame about through the fire and flames

it used to be one of my favourite songs but it's weird because i can never bring myself to listen to it anymore - now that all the guitar hero "fans" like it because it's "the greatest song ever" it seems kind of weird to hear

and they all know nothing about metal which i find quite funny Viking

nothing against DF though - it's not their fault that they have attracted so many fake fans who like them for just the one song

still....they'll always have us, eh? lol!

[edit: apart from those of you who don't like DragonForce] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:13 am

I went with Heroes of out Time, but I think their best is Fury of the Storm.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:45 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

it used to be one of my favourite songs but it's weird because i can never bring myself to listen to it anymore - now that all the guitar hero "fans" like it because it's "the greatest song ever" it seems kind of weird to hear

nothing against DF though - it's not their fault that they have attracted so many fake fans who like them for just the one song

Yeah I hate those Guitar Hero fans who only know bands from the game. And that they think they're good if they can play a video game.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:26 am

I see what your all saying. Through The Fire And Flames was the song that got Dragonforce where they are, which perhaps is the biggest power metal band, but I really don't see any harm in having a song on a game. If it boosts popularity for the band, then put it on there. Even if the people who eventually complete the game on Guitar Hero for the first time only like Dragonforce because of that song, Dragonforce are benefited. There are plenty of other bands on Guitar Hero that nobody has ever heard of, that have put a song on there and benefited for it. Yeah sure, Dragonforce has the hardest song, and people are definitely going to notice that way more than the other bonus songs, but then again, Metallica's One is the last song on the set list. Up to the solo, it is even easy on Expert, but the solo is immense.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 am

TCJacko wrote:
I see what your all saying. Through The Fire And Flames was the song that got Dragonforce where they are, which perhaps is the biggest power metal band, but I really don't see any harm in having a song on a game. If it boosts popularity for the band, then put it on there. Even if the people who eventually complete the game on Guitar Hero for the first time only like Dragonforce because of that song, Dragonforce are benefited. There are plenty of other bands on Guitar Hero that nobody has ever heard of, that have put a song on there and benefited for it. Yeah sure, Dragonforce has the hardest song, and people are definitely going to notice that way more than the other bonus songs, but then again, Metallica's One is the last song on the set list. Up to the solo, it is even easy on Expert, but the solo is immense.

yeah i agree

if it's good for dragonforce then i'm happy for them

but it's those god damn annoying fans (SOME fans, i should say) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:36 am

They say they're tired of being asked 100 times a day if they can play their song on GH.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Rokai wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Yeah I hate those Guitar Hero fans who only know bands from the game. And that they think they're good if they can play a video game.

yeah everyone on youtube is like "I am a guitar god!!!! omgggg!!!" when there's that perfectly good PROPER guitar sitting right beside them. they play guitar hero III and through the fire and flames on expert and say they are the 'big cheese' because you are so dedicated to a game. I say, get a life, and learn proper guitar.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:51 pm

TCJacko wrote:
Rokai wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

yeah everyone on youtube is like "I am a guitar god!!!! omgggg!!!" when there's that perfectly good PROPER guitar sitting right beside them. they play guitar hero III and through the fire and flames on expert and say they are the 'big cheese' because they are so dedicated to a game. I say, get a life, and learn proper guitar.
Back to top Go down
snipermage
Soldier
Soldier
snipermage

Male Number of posts : 228
User Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Land Where Dragons Rule is my fav though that song just rocks
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 am

How about making a poll for all the bonus tracks?
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

Male Number of posts : 242
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Easily Heroes of Our Time.
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 am

Vally Of The Damned and My Spirit Will Go On are the best songs! I don't really like Heroes Of Our Time, but Through The Fire And Flames is a classic Smile
Back to top Go down
DragonsFire9000
Traveller
Traveller
DragonsFire9000

Male Number of posts : 28
User Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:04 am

i went for Heroes of our time because that blew me away when i saw it for the first time; it included the video king
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

Male Number of posts : 294
User Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:01 am

DragonsFire9000 wrote:
i went for Heroes of our time because that blew me away when i saw it for the first time; it included the video king
I have the same story.
Heroes Of Our the is a great song.
Back to top Go down
StarchaserDF
Traveller
Traveller
StarchaserDF

Male Number of posts : 60
User Points : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 am

mm bets song i think ill go for VALLEY OF THE F*UCKING DAMNED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonforceboards.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/welc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonforce best No.1s   Dragonforce best No.1s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonforce best No.1s
Page 1 of 1