PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
DragonForce Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
DragonForce I_vote_lcapDragonForce I_voting_barDragonForce I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

DragonForce

Go down 
+21
joplajop
DonoV
StarchaserDF
MetalNiller
EveningStar505
calaspawn
Chaosdragon94
Metal Dragon
v5vendeta
King_Fingolfin
Thebobert5
Siemon
Scruga
somera55
TCJacko
Rokai
Haviyak
HardCoreRex
NightwalkerRicku
powermetalforever14
PowerMetalLivesOn
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:51 pm

DragonForce cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
powermetalforever14
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 11
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-11

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 pm

DragonForce is pretty good, though their songs do get a bit repetitive after a while. Don't get me wrong, however, I still love them.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:50 pm

yeah..although i have to admit their songs and lyrics are repetetive (especially the "so far away" and "eternity" thing is in almost every song) and their live performance isnt good as far as ive seen , they are awesome artists and it is worth of bying any CD of them (i bought ultra beatdown limited edition and believe me it rocks!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
HardCoreRex
Peasant
Peasant
HardCoreRex

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-17

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:11 pm

Dragonforce are pwnage... a little repetitive... sux live... but overally pwn!

EPIC! bounce :lol: Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Haviyak
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 6

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:40 pm

They are a pretty awesome power metal band, but I do think a lot of their songs sound like the next. Doesn't mean they still don't own though, can't get enough power metal after all.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 am

O hai! First post.

And yeah I really like Dragonforce, I disagree with the repetitive songs but nevermind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeah! Dragonforce are awesome! And they are beginning to actually sound good live! Smile Look at some of their recent performances on youtube. pwnage! They rule! although as a dragonforce fan, i have got to admit their songs from inhuman rampage are a bit similar. but Ultra Beatdown which is the latest album, has loads of slow bits in! and its still amazing! listen to a flame for freedom. it is well slow. anyway, dragonforce are quality! Horns
Back to top Go down
somera55
Traveller
Traveller
somera55

Male Number of posts : 23

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Dragonforce rulez yo
I like the song
Last journey home
Back to top Go down
Scruga
Traveller
Traveller
Scruga

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-16

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:21 am

you guys r gonna hate me Twisted Evil
i HATE dragonforce, seriously lol!
Back to top Go down
Siemon
Traveller
Traveller
Siemon

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-12

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 am

They are awesome guitarists...
But their songs are a bit all the same i think...
I like to listen to then tough... But not for a long time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guitarii
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:37 am

TCJacko wrote:
Yeah! Dragonforce are awesome! And they are beginning to actually sound good live! Smile Look at some of their recent performances on youtube. pwnage! They rule! although as a dragonforce fan, i have got to admit their songs from inhuman rampage are a bit similar. but Ultra Beatdown which is the latest album, has loads of slow bits in! and its still amazing! listen to a flame for freedom. it is well slow. anyway, dragonforce are quality! Horns

Yes I agree. The least three songs on the non-special edition album are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 am

Yeah, Dragonforce. You love them or hate them really. I have never seen one person say to me 'I don't mind Dragonforce'. It is love or hate. I love them lol. Last Journey Home is an awesome song, but my favourite is Fury Of The Storm or The Warrior Inside. Great songs.
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:02 am

.......I don't mind Dragonforce.

Now that that's out of the way, as I've mentioned here, I'm going to a concert of theirs, so you know I like them but they're not exactly my favorite band. (Actually, I'm a bit more exited that Turisas is opening for 'em.) I think it's the vocals. The music is great, I like the lyrics but you've gotta let the vocals grow on you before you really get into them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:42 am

Thebobert5 wrote:
.......I don't mind Dragonforce.

Now that that's out of the way, as I've mentioned here, I'm going to a concert of theirs, so you know I like them but they're not exactly my favorite band. (Actually, I'm a bit more exited that Turisas is opening for 'em.) I think it's the vocals. The music is great, I like the lyrics but you've gotta let the vocals grow on you before you really get into them.

I completely agree with you. The vocals grew on me as soon as I understood that metal does not have to be shouting or screaming, but ZP Theart has a good voice.
Back to top Go down
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 am

TCJacko wrote:
Yeah, Dragonforce. You love them or hate them really. I have never seen one person say to me 'I don't mind Dragonforce'. It is love or hate. I love them lol. Last Journey Home is an awesome song, but my favourite is Fury Of The Storm or The Warrior Inside. Great songs.

This is true. After guitar hero, they became so popular that now anyone who likes them are obsessed and anyone who doesn't like them are totally sick of them. I like them, but I really only listen to a few random songs off of all their albums.
Anyone who can says "dragonforce is the worst band evar" should be ignored. This is also true for anyone who says that they are the best band ever.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:03 pm

King_Fingolfin wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

This is true. After guitar hero, they became so popular that now anyone who likes them are obsessed and anyone who doesn't like them are totally sick of them. I like them, but I really only listen to a few random songs off of all their albums.
Anyone who can says "dragonforce is the worst band evar" should be ignored. This is also true for anyone who says that they are the best band ever.

definitely have to agree with you. dragonforce, yes, became more popular after guitar hero III, but you have to remember the gigs they did in tokyo, america and even england before guitar hero III, there was quite a large amount showing up. but i admit, guitar hero III got them where they are.
Back to top Go down
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:12 am

I was looking at Dragonforce's chart history. They do very well in Japan. I think all their albums except Valley of the Damned got onto the Japanese top music charts.
Go Japan lol!
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:23 am

Yeah Japan rules.
And since I'm Hungarian I don't listen to the lyrics a lot. Only a few parts and the choruses.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Scruga wrote:
you guys r gonna hate me Twisted Evil
i HATE dragonforce, seriously lol!

why should we hate you for having an opinion? you have rights, you know.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:32 pm

dragonforce suck live? don't think so.
Back to top Go down
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Anyone who says that DragonForce sucks live has only seen their youtube recordings. Its not like you can base your opinion off of a youtube video.
Back to top Go down
v5vendeta
Traveller
Traveller
v5vendeta

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-20

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 pm

King_Fingolfin wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

i guess youll have to ignore me because dragonforce is in my opinion the best band ever. no band in the past or present sounds exactly like dragonforce. i dont know what it is but dragonforce just has a distinct sound that i cannot get enough of. its hard to describe whats so good about it. its like love. when you hear the band you love, you just know.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:42 am

i dont know what it is but dragonforce just has a distinct sound that i cannot get enough of
They're Extreme Power Metal. That's why they're good.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 am

v5vendeta wrote:
King_Fingolfin wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

i guess youll have to ignore me because dragonforce is in my opinion the best band ever. no band in the past or present sounds exactly like dragonforce. i dont know what it is but dragonforce just has a distinct sound that i cannot get enough of. its hard to describe whats so good about it. its like love. when you hear the band you love, you just know.

dude its like my mind is speaking. I COMPLETELY agree with you and everything you just said. They have just got that sound, that some people love (like me) and some people hate. those that love it, really cannot get enough of it. on average now i listen to about 5 dragonforce songs a day. thats 35 a week. its because of the same reason. im not being funny here, but its like people who smoke, and then get addicted to it. its the same with dragonforce, except they arent a drug lol. once you hear them for the first time, you become a fan if you love it, you then cant get enough of it. and after every live show ive ever been to, whether it was if they were good live or not, i am always addicted to go again, and see some of my heroes play.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm already looking forward to their next album. I listend to UB too much.

Edit: Good news everyone! The Last Journey Home may be recieving a music video! Woo!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DragonForce Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonForce
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next