PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Where are you guys? - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Where are you guys? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere are you guys? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere are you guys? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Where are you guys? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere are you guys? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere are you guys? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Where are you guys?

Go down 
+3
BuzzPhil
NightwalkerRicku
yoshimitsublade13
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Where are you guys? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:17 pm

you must ve kidding....its like spring here. it SUCKS even more it when we have christmass and the weather is hot. i loved that "it aint much" part btw xD. i remember the lowest temperature i have ever encountered was -6 to -10 i think but it was awesome with all this snow around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:11 pm

haha yeah I love that. The temperature here during the middle of last night was -8C....and that's the coldest. The coldest place I have been was Myrdal in Norway in the Winter where it was -15C. I went to Nordkapp also but that was in the summer so it wasn't very cold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:10 pm

The lowest temp I can remember here in Finland was around -35 celcius and the hottest I can remember was around +30. In the last hundred years the lowest temp has been -51,5 celcius and highest 35,9. And two metres of snow, now barely a few cents.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am

lowest: -6 to -10 i cant really remember. and ive only seen snow five times in my whole life xD
highest: the usual temperature here in summer is 40+ so yeah....i guess thats it
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Nightwalker has extreme heat...Inferno has extreme cold.....what do we get? Average weather ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:57 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Nightwalker has extreme heat...Inferno has extreme cold.....what do we get? Average weather ¬_¬
Meh you get rain all the damn time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I have once been in Greece but that was not in Athens that was in Crete Cool It was bloody hot in the last days tho.. Canary Islands' temp was not even close to that. I have visited a lot of places if compared to my friends' list... They've only been like in Sweden lol!
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 pm

yeah the weather is tooo rainy in UK but sometimes its good. i would like to travel there sometime and i will surely do it after 20. to tell the truth ive never travelled abroad but ive gone to many places here so i guess thats something... still id love to visit France or UK as ive already said xD
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Very Happy I love going on holiday.

Visited many places...including....

UK
Ireland
France
Holland
Belgium
Spain
Portugal
Germany
Switzerland
Poland
Denmark
Greece (Corfu and Rhodes)
Croatia
Italy
Egypt
Turkey
Cyprus
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Iceland
Russia
Austria
Estonia
Tenerife
Lanzarote
The Azores
Sicily
Vatican City
Monaco
Corsica
Sardinia
Ibiza

That's pretty much it. Sorry for that I just felt like writing a list xD
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 pm

wow....thats impressing. The Azores thing surprised me a little, you're really lucky that you have visited a great place like this. i hope someday i'll beat your list xD
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:08 am

haha, in the Azores we walked up a volcano for 4 hours when the map said it would take 1 hour xD
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:54 am

4hours....wtf???!!! was the volcano active by the way?? just asking Razz
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 am

yes I think it's still active xD

Here are some pictures of it:

This is the island...

Where are you guys? - Page 2 Azores10

And this picture is of the inside of the volcano which you could see once you were at the top...

Where are you guys? - Page 2 Caldeira_faial

I didn't take either of those photos though xD
And if it erupts again then I am assuming that all of those trees will be destroyed =P

You can search it some more for yourself if you want. It is on the island of Faial in the Azores and the volcano is just called 'Caldera'....cauldron in English I assume xD
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 pm

ive already searched some pics of this place...i just cant balieve how epic such a trip may have been. right now i feel like im stuck here xD. have you travelled to all these places with a cruise ship using a travel agency or you have planned it yourself?
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Well we have been on a lot of cruise holidays (17 I think...yeah I know I'm very lucky Smile ) but some holidays we plan ourselves. We have been to some cities around Europe for maybe like 4 days at a time which is fun Very Happy We also went on a trip in a coach to Northern Italy in the winter one year. It took 3 days to drive there and the scenery of the mountains as we passed through countries like Switzerland for example was unbelievable. And sometimes when you just go off exploring on your own through the snow and forest area is amazingly epic. There are stereotypes of places like that where you see pictures of it all being snowy and peaceful and it's true in some places. I hope you get to travel around places soon Smile
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:36 am

well thats something i will surely do in the future. what you have described must have been a thrilling experience i really envy you. the only cruise ship ive ever gone ended in a disaster. the destinations were three of the greek islands but it was kinda crappy....from then all our trips are planned xD
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:19 am

Hello guys, merry Xmas. I will make a list someday too but gotta go
Cool
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:20 am

oh well i just want to inform you that im leaving for the weekend so i'll be completely unactive. merry christmass inferno btw, i replied on the other thread so i forgot to check this one xD
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm

ok im leaving again for a week so no posts for a time....happy new year to all of you guys, you rock!!!!
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:58 am

And I'm back again, and you all appear to be gone again, miss the great conversations, hope you guys (and apparently now ladies) are doing well. If one of y'all happen to check in leave a post with how your doing and maybe the best way to get a hold of yourselves these days. Long live the metal!
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:22 pm

ive just happened to search for my mail on google and stumbled upon this site and thread for once more......soooo heres a big "HEEELLOOOO" from me to all of you!! Very Happy I hope youre doing well! Its been a great forum and weve had lots of fun for real Smile even though it was an online place to chat and discover new bands i kind of remember it with nostalgia...so yeah...stay strong and keep it true whatever you listen to these days!! Power Metal Lives On

Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:05 pm

This is my first visit back to this forum in quite a few years. I was watching TV the other night and the Iron Maiden Flight 666 documentary happened to be on. It made me remember how into metal I was (don't get me wrong, I still am, but I've learned to appreciate other genres as well). I decided to see if this forum was still up and, sure enough, it is! So I went ahead and took a look back through some of my old posts, and some of them are really embarrassing (Like this one: https://powermetalliveson.forumotion.net/t207-100th-post#2125). I really have matured a lot since then, but still I have enjoyed many of the conversations I've had with some of the people on this forum. I am very grateful that this community accepted me with an open mind, and were always willing to converse with me about almost anything, whether it be about metal or anything else. So I say to all of you, hello again, old friends! If any of you see this, I hope all of you, wherever you may be, are faring well on your journeys through life. Always remember no matter what challenges you face, keep your head up and fight on, because there's always light at the end of the tunnel. And always keep it real no matter what you're in to. Rock on!!!
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 5:36 am

Message going out to all of you and anyone who still checks back in every few years. This was one of the proudest things of my life running the channel and this forum, I hope you're all still out there having great lives and it is amazing to see that after all these years you still remember it. If any of you ever want to get in touch my personal email is davidgowar@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you guys?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2