PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
DragonForce - Page 4 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
DragonForce - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDragonForce - Page 4 I_voting_barDragonForce - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
DragonForce - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDragonForce - Page 4 I_voting_barDragonForce - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

DragonForce

Go down 
+21
joplajop
DonoV
StarchaserDF
MetalNiller
EveningStar505
calaspawn
Chaosdragon94
Metal Dragon
v5vendeta
King_Fingolfin
Thebobert5
Siemon
Scruga
somera55
TCJacko
Rokai
Haviyak
HardCoreRex
NightwalkerRicku
powermetalforever14
PowerMetalLivesOn
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

DragonForce - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:06 pm

dragonforce aren't anywhere near the best live performers in the world but they have improved and they are pretty damn good now

but that being said, the best live performers are VERY good

you know 'All That Remains' are pretty good live if you have watched any videos Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 am

First time I have ever heard Sam laugh. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm

I love Dragonforce completely. I saw them live on the 28th.
They weren't prefect, but pretty damn close to it Very Happy
When I first got near the building, they were cooking on a grill outside. XD ZP and Sam were standing up near it. ZP was wearing something that looked like a cowboy hat. Then Sam looked toward me. I felt faint. When I was at the door waiting for it to open Dave was talking to some people, walking up the sidewalk. Then came Herman. This was just too much! Of course, like everyone else, I kept my cool and barely stared at them. I kind of regret that now, though. :/ ZP splashed water on my arm during the show and my Ultra Beatdown shirt. I now have a right arm and an awesome arm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm

AJ190 wrote:
I love Dragonforce completely. I saw them live on the 28th.
They weren't prefect, but pretty damn close to it Very Happy
When I first got near the building, they were cooking on a grill outside. XD ZP and Sam were standing up near it. ZP was wearing something that looked like a cowboy hat. Then Sam looked toward me. I felt faint. When I was at the door waiting for it to open Dave was talking to some people, walking up the sidewalk. Then came Herman. This was just too much! Of course, like everyone else, I kept my cool and barely stared at them. I kind of regret that now, though. :/ ZP splashed water on my arm during the show and my Ultra Beatdown shirt. I now have a right arm and an awesome arm. Very Happy

you must NEVER wash your arm again!!! Horns
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Razz
Unfortunately, I already have. But the water also got on my mom's camera, so I'll be sure not to ever wash that.
And I took a picture right before the water got on me, and the picture looks awesome! For some reason, my computer won't let me post it as my Avatar, though :/
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 pm

have you tried resizing it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Not yet. I'll probably try that. It's most likely my own computer. My mom's Internet connection isn't so great. I'll probably resize it and see how that goes. If worst comes to worst and anyone really wants to see it, I can link my Myspace, where I'm uploading all the pictures right now.
Thanks for the help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenul
Soldier
Soldier
Jenul

Male Number of posts : 109
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 153
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:46 pm

The 'Force is my favorite band. Though they in periods are not the band I listen to all the time I love them and always will.
Herman & Sam for the win! Shredding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonForce   DragonForce - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonForce
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4