PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapLet's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_voting_barLet's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapLet's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_voting_barLet's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.

Go down 
+7
Vggamegod
PowerMetalLivesOn
jung159
Thebobert5
Gurther
WinterSon
AJ190
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Should we wit to do work with this band until we move to the new server?
Yes.
Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap67%Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No.
Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap33%Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:39 am

what's not taken? im so dumb that all this time i thought that this thread was the same with the "dream super-group" one Razz (by the way, why dont we save this lineup into a word document? it would be alright to start the same thread and copy/paste it in the new server)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:55 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
what's not taken? im so dumb that all this time i thought that this thread was the same with the "dream super-group"
I thought so too actually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 pm

I might do that, but I want us to be more serious this time, and have actual recordings.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Well, some of us have all the musical talent of a sasquatch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Tenacious D showed us how much talent Sasquatch really has. XD
You don't have to be very good. By serious, I meant actual recordings. They don't have to sound extremely fast or anything. Razz
Just wait until you actually hear my vocals. Dx
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Hey, we don't have a drummer!! Who wanna play drum??? metaldrummer93 maybe...
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Lol, I think he's already in a (real XD) band. But we do have a finger cymbalist.
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:22 am

When playing the Rhythm Guitar, I can do the bass drum easily!!
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 am

real bands are not cool. This one is a looooot better. We can even surpass Iron Maiden with our epicness. by the way can i be the manager?? you will need lots of live shows in order to get reputation and since there is no empty place for keyboards i think it would be good. By the way i only accept my payment in cash
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 am

Lol, can you be our sound director? We give you our recordings, and you put the songs together.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 pm

if you really mean this then i have to download via μtorrent buy and install Premiere Pro again because after the format i did on my pc i lost everything. i think it is the perfect programme i know that can do such things
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Why wouldn't I really mean it? :p
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I would be the guitarist, but I suck at guitar. Neutral
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:53 am

AJ190 wrote:
Why wouldn't I really mean it? :p

oh nothing i just hope this thing will work. it would be extremely difficult to compose a song without being in the same room or listening/talking to each other. There are many things to be takesn into consideration if we want this to work such as the tempo, the chords and the melody. It would be extremely but ok, why not?
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok. Judging by our poll, it is settled. Work will not be done with the band until we get the new forums. In other words, our new recording studio, of course. ;p
Also, I should actually be getting a guitar this Christmas, so I won't fully suck. I may become a rhythm guitarist, since my vocals are sucking worse and worse. Damn you, puberty!
Lol, I'll save our two songs so they won't get deleted. And our current "line-up."
If anyone wants to make lyrics or anything to do with the band, you can still post it. Be sure to save it, though, for when we get in our van and.... move houses. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.   Let's make the most epic fake band of all time. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's make the most epic fake band of all time.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7