PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Heavy: The Story Of Metal Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Heavy: The Story Of Metal I_vote_lcapHeavy: The Story Of Metal I_voting_barHeavy: The Story Of Metal I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Heavy: The Story Of Metal I_vote_lcapHeavy: The Story Of Metal I_voting_barHeavy: The Story Of Metal I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Heavy: The Story Of Metal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Heavy: The Story Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Heavy: The Story Of Metal   Heavy: The Story Of Metal Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 am