PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Non-metal artists you enjoy? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Non-metal artists you enjoy? I_vote_lcapNon-metal artists you enjoy? I_voting_barNon-metal artists you enjoy? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Non-metal artists you enjoy? I_vote_lcapNon-metal artists you enjoy? I_voting_barNon-metal artists you enjoy? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Non-metal artists you enjoy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Non-metal artists you enjoy? Empty
PostSubject: Non-metal artists you enjoy?   Non-metal artists you enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Well? Anyone here like other music besides metal?
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal artists you enjoy?   Non-metal artists you enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:16 pm

i only like the metal - rock genre. there are songs who talk about everything in there and all of their melodies are awesome. Doors, Scorpions, Foreigner, Whitesnake and bands like these are some of my non-metal favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal artists you enjoy?   Non-metal artists you enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:00 pm

I like these other genres as well

-Instrumental rock
-Some Alternative Rock
-Progressive Rock
-Asian Pop
-French Pop
-Drum and Bass
-Jungle
-Progressive House
-Uplifting Trance
-Jazz
-Jazz Fusion
-Latin Jazz
-Sami Folk
-Dangdut Razz
-Classical/Orchestral/Opera
-Ambient
-Krautorock
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal artists you enjoy?   Non-metal artists you enjoy? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:19 am

some random shit, anything from rock to country - ill listen to anything with good energy and a nice melody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal artists you enjoy?   Non-metal artists you enjoy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-metal artists you enjoy?
Page 1 of 1