PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_voting_barShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_voting_barShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?

Go down 
+6
NightwalkerRicku
MetalNiller
Thebobert5
PowerMetalLivesOn
Rokai
yoshimitsublade13
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should TCJacko be punished for abusing his rights as a moderator and my rights as an active member?
yes
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
no
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap64%Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
I think this says it all >>>>> Headbang

I believe it is this one: :fakehorns:

lol!

And Yosh I too am sorry. But:

1. Let's never speak of this again

and

2. Let's not take any action with it.

Since when I deleted your post, there was no rules saying that I couldn't.

I have learnt from that, and will not do it again, because there now is rules against it.

Anymore post deleting, unless obvious that it should be deleted, we will take action.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:54 am

He's finally back! Yay!
And about banning people: Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:11 am

Rokai wrote:
He's finally back! Yay!
And about banning people: Evil or Very Mad

No we shouldn't really ban people for deleting a post or whatever anyway.

Re-post it? Redo it? Whatever.

But don't take SERIOUS action over deleting one post.

If somebody goes on rage and deletes LOADS of posts, then fair enough, a ban it is.
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:07 am

Finally we can put this annoying chase behind us! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:22 pm

TCJacko wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
I think this says it all >>>>> Headbang

I believe it is this one: :fakehorns:

lol!

And Yosh I too am sorry. But:

1. Let's never speak of this again

and

2. Let's not take any action with it.

Since when I deleted your post, there was no rules saying that I couldn't.

I have learnt from that, and will not do it again, because there now is rules against it.

Anymore post deleting, unless obvious that it should be deleted, we will take action.

Fair.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:23 pm

And call me Lt.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:19 am

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
And call me Lt.

You got it yosh I mean, Lt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3