PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
TCJacko's true side Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
TCJacko's true side I_vote_lcapTCJacko's true side I_voting_barTCJacko's true side I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
TCJacko's true side I_vote_lcapTCJacko's true side I_voting_barTCJacko's true side I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

TCJacko's true side

Go down 
+5
MetalNiller
Vggamegod
TCJacko
WinterSon
balrog
9 posters
AuthorMessage
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

TCJacko's true side Empty
PostSubject: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:54 pm

i was talking to a fellow power metal friend about the forums, and mentioned TC. he said he had seen that name on a rhapsody video, and linked it to me. this is what i saw TCJacko's true side Tcjack10

tc, EXPLAIN NOW
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Erm...
...Do I see perhaps, getting into the argumentative mood too much?
The comments I see here are not of an open-minded true metalhead, they are of a one-sided, argumentative, conflict-seeking, poseur.
Yes, he does need to do some explaining it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:47 am

lol!

Yes, sorry about that lol!

Look when those comments were made though?

When I used to despise Rhapsody. But yeah I now listen to them quite a bit.

lol!

But yeah that argument was all because of - you guessed it - DragonForce haters, spamming comment boxes, and loads of them gave comparisons to Rhapsody, so I decided to look at Rhapsody to see if they were as good. Of course I couldn't just say to the haters:
'Oh, you win, yeah Rhapsody are much better' because that would make them feel they are right about DragonForce.

So yeah. Sorry team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:50 am

WinterSon wrote:
Erm...
The comments I see here are not of an open-minded true metalhead, they are of a one-sided, argumentative, conflict-seeking, poseur.

And yeah you are completely right about that WinterSon.

But I now think that Rhapsody should be more discussed on the forums?

Nobody ever mentions them yet they are a great symphonic power metal band Horns
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 am

Rhapsody of Fire is an excellent band, with one major problem, at least for me.

for some odd reason, after i hear one of their songs a few times, i really couldnt care to hear it again (with the exception of Eternal Glory, New Saga Begins, Warrior of Ice, their cover of Power of Thy Sword, and a handful of other songs) - i don't know why this is, i own 2 real RoF CD's and 2 digital albums....but i dunno - just nothing keeps drawing me back to most of their music

but overall they're a good band - and a lot of people like them more than i ever did Smile

gotta say though, Luca Turilli's Prophet of the Last Eclipse was(is) my favorite from his metal offspring, better than any Rhapsody (of Fire) album i've heard

also, jacko - 5 months isnt exactly a long time, BUT - getting into eArguments is a natural thing in today's eSociety - so you guys don't push him too much ^_^

oh; and yes, someone might find arguments by me in Sabaton videos (mostly historical and philosophical arguments) that are pretty recent and some attacks against rap videos and attacks on Gamma Ray haters and old arguments about how much better Nightwish was with Tarja and well, i argue a lot >.>
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:33 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Rhapsody of Fire is an excellent band, with one major problem, at least for me.

for some odd reason, after i hear one of their songs a few times, i really couldnt care to hear it again (with the exception of Eternal Glory, New Saga Begins, Warrior of Ice, their cover of Power of Thy Sword, and a handful of other songs) - i don't know why this is, i own 2 real RoF CD's and 2 digital albums....but i dunno - just nothing keeps drawing me back to most of their music

but overall they're a good band - and a lot of people like them more than i ever did Smile

gotta say though, Luca Turilli's Prophet of the Last Eclipse was(is) my favorite from his metal offspring, better than any Rhapsody (of Fire) album i've heard

also, jacko - 5 months isnt exactly a long time, BUT - getting into eArguments is a natural thing in today's eSociety - so you guys don't push him too much ^_^

oh; and yes, someone might find arguments by me in Sabaton videos (mostly historical and philosophical arguments) that are pretty recent and some attacks against rap videos and attacks on Gamma Ray haters and old arguments about how much better Nightwish was with Tarja and well, i argue a lot >.>

A fair judgment there Vggamegod.

But 5 months? Man, time has gone slow. I remember posting all that and it seems like a year ago.

But maybe we don't talk about Rhapsody as much as the likes of DragonForce, Iron Maiden and Blind Guardian because they are SYMPHONIC power metal?

I don't know, but again I apologize for this, and yes, I was an idiot back then lol!
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 am

yeah, i kinda wish we talked about power metal other than Dragonforce and Blind Guardian, theyre great bands, but lol, theyre not the only ones Sad all the folk metal threads are cool....and the Iron Maiden worship is fine, but i wanna talk about power metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, Gamma Ray, Nightwish, Iron Savior, Dreamtale, Sabaton, Heavenly, Insania, Stormwarrior, Masterplan, and so many more power bands that are just as good as DF and BG Sad
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 am

Vggamegod wrote:
yeah, i kinda wish we talked about power metal other than Dragonforce and Blind Guardian, theyre great bands, but lol, theyre not the only ones Sad all the folk metal threads are cool....and the Iron Maiden worship is fine, but i wanna talk about power metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, Gamma Ray, Nightwish, Iron Savior, Dreamtale, Sabaton, Heavenly, Insania, Stormwarrior, Masterplan, and so many more power bands that are just as good as DF and BG Sad

Yeah.

But remember if you see one of those bands that we haven't made a topic on then please feel free to start one!
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 am

TCJacko wrote:
lol!

Yes, sorry about that lol!

Look when those comments were made though?

When I used to despise Rhapsody. But yeah I now listen to them quite a bit.

lol!

But yeah that argument was all because of - you guessed it - DragonForce haters, spamming comment boxes, and loads of them gave comparisons to Rhapsody, so I decided to look at Rhapsody to see if they were as good. Of course I couldn't just say to the haters:
'Oh, you win, yeah Rhapsody are much better' because that would make them feel they are right about DragonForce.

So yeah. Sorry team Very Happy

TCJacko wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
Erm...

And yeah you are completely right about that WinterSon.

But I now think that Rhapsody should be more discussed on the forums?

Nobody ever mentions them yet they are a great symphonic power metal band Horns

We can all make mistakes, nothing to worry about! Wink

Rhapsody Of Fire is my favourite Power Metal band! Headbang/Horns
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 am

Link to RoF video please? lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 am

Metal Dragon wrote:
Link to RoF video please? lol!

This was from the time, when the band still was call Rhapsody:

Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 am

i think he means the one with the comments on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:52 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Yeah, that's what I meant. lol!
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 am

Metal Dragon wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

You don't need proof, yes, I posted them comments when I used to hate rhapsody.

Just read my previous comments here, they explain everything.
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 am

Metal Dragon wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Ow, sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 pm

It was all here:

https://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=YEMeBTmiX4g&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DYEMeBTmiX4g

On Page 3, the first comment by me is made about half way down the page.

Just press Ctrl+F on page 3 and type in TCJacko in the Find bar.
Back to top Go down
Lokimor
Soldier
Soldier
Lokimor

Male Number of posts : 103
User Points : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 pm

It doesn't even surprise to see that from a DragonForce fan. Well, at least you grew up. Congratulation. bounce
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:33 am

Lokimor wrote:
It doesn't even surprise to see that from a DragonForce fan. Well, at least you grew up. Congratulation. bounce

Congratulation(s)
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:00 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

I like them signature lines the fading effect is awesome.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:01 pm

MetalNiller wrote:
Metal Dragon wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Ow, sorry Smile

Granted some are more awesome than others in the line up, I like the Sonata and Iron Maiden ones the most the heavy metal one the least.
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:52 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
MetalNiller wrote:
Metal Dragon wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Ow, sorry Smile

Granted some are more awesome than others in the line up, I like the Sonata and Iron Maiden ones the most the heavy metal one the least.

Is this the right thread for that? Razz
Oh well, little off-balance is fun as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCJacko's true side   TCJacko's true side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TCJacko's true side
Page 1 of 1