PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_lcapShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_voting_barShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_lcapShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_voting_barShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?

Go down 
+6
NightwalkerRicku
MetalNiller
Thebobert5
PowerMetalLivesOn
Rokai
yoshimitsublade13
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should TCJacko be punished for abusing his rights as a moderator and my rights as an active member?
yes
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_lcap36%Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
no
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_lcap64%Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Empty
PostSubject: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 pm

TCJacko stands accused of abusing his privileges as a moderator by the fact that he did delete a lawfully posted topic by an active member of this community. TCJacko may defend himself on this topic as well as answer questions related to his crimes by other members posting those afore mentioned questions here.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:59 pm

If I saw the topic I would be able to pass righteous judgement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Rokai wrote:
If I saw the topic I would be able to pass righteous judgement.

It doesn't matter what the topic was as much as the malicious censorship of my topic, as long as the topic was relevent to this site I had the right to post it. Period.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:06 pm

I mean if you made a topic where you mocked him for his opinion (for example music likes/dislikes) then that's flaming. And flaming is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:15 pm

do you know it was TCJacko

because all i know was that it wasnt me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Wasn't me either. I logged on about 15 minutes after this whole problem. That leaves Jacko the only "suspect"
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Regardless of anything else, the topic shouldn't have been deleted if it was suspect. It should have been locked then discussed with other members of the forum. No one here has the right to just delete my topic at whim. Period. This is not open for fucking debate, if you have questions for TCJacko as to his actions post them here so he can defend himself, anything else put fucking elsewhere. Maybe my "thats fucking bullshit" topic in off topic. Jackasses.
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Well, I am rather anti-censorship myself, but at the time that the topic was deleted, there were no rules. Therefore I say just a smack on the hand is sufficient.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 am

What's going on? Which topic did he delete?
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 am

well mate i think both of you were mistaken. TC shouldn't delete the topic so fast (i would wait for people's reactions first) and you shouldnt create such a bad thread. the best way is to discuss about it as i dont think anyone here wants to lose you as a member. both of you are nice guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 am

You see Yosh, if you don't think you can stop whining like a helium-voiced five year old, YOU can leave the forum. I am not leaving because some stuck up idiot can't stand my music besides power metal.

You 'rage' every time you see a band or artist you hate coming out of my mouth. Have some respect. That's what this forum is all about.

And I'm not even going to listen to you and all about how I should lose my moderation status, because that's stupid. I was one of the founding fathers of this forum, I was one of the people who brought it up to gain over 70 members so far, and I should not lose my moderation status.

And just for the record, I did delete that topic. And don't tell me I should lose my moderation privileges for it, because I think you'll find the stuff you said about me was far more disrespectful than me deleting your topic.

Anyway, can we ALL please get along and respect other opinions? The forum is getting FAR FAR out of hand.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 am

And just one more thing...

If you wanna have some rules about deletion of stuff and all that, it JUST MIGHT make sense to let people know about them before anyone breaks them!

Although I do admire Yosh's court speech. He would make a good lawyer it must be said.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 am

Jeez Yosh look what you've done.

YOU couldn't respect my taste in music and opinions which made you angry, which made you create a poll topic asking how much of an idiot I am, which made me delete it WITHOUT ANY RULES SAYING THAT I COULDN'T, which made you even more angry.

If you could have learnt to have more respect for other's opinions NONE of this would have happened.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:32 am

And for you then to go on and be a hypocrite telling me I hadn't any respect, since you swore and raged against just about every moderator on the forum, including David, is disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 am

This is ridiculous. Sorry David for making decisions myself but please do the following.

Jacko will lose his role as a moderator for the next week.

Yoshimitsublade, you are warned. Any personal attack towards a member will get you banned for a certain ammount of time. So please be nice.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 am

Rokai wrote:
This is ridiculous. Sorry David for making decisions myself but please do the following.

Jacko will lose his role as a moderator for the next week.

Yoshimitsublade, you are warned. Any personal attack towards a member will get you banned for a certain ammount of time. So please be nice.

What makes you think you can make all the decisions?

If Dave goes for this, fair enough, FOR A WEEK. Although I don't know what other mischief I could do in a week (if I did once do mischief!).

But come on. IT IS A POST. Get over it. I've deleted posts before. You are all acting as if it's either the end of the world or that post was really 'important'. Why is it so important you let me know how much of an idiot I am?

And after swearing out of control, to moderators, to admins, and to other users, Rokai says Yosh gets a.....

WARNING.

Riiiggggghhhhhttttt....
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 am

Well Jack, it's not your forum either so you should have asked before deleting the topic too.

This is a free forum and people can talk about anything they want, that's why it's a big deal that you deleted it without David's permission.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 am

Rokai wrote:
Well Jack, it's not your forum either so you should have asked before deleting the topic too.

This is a free forum and people can talk about anything they want, that's why it's a big deal that you deleted it without David's permission.

Yes! But...

IT WAS A POST!

And you're the one to tell me my moderator status should be stripped from me because I deleted ONE post!

Jeez! Does my account get terminated if I delete 5?! Do you bomb my house if I delete 10?!

Just because it was Yoshimitsu having a go at me, that topic seemed to be any more important than the other 7900 messages the users have posted.
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:35 am

Firewind - Tyranny (Remix) lol! :

"Mission Free
We're Fighting For Democracy
And We Don't Need Your Tyranny!"
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm

MetalNiller wrote:
Firewind - Tyranny (Remix) lol! :

"Mission Free
We're Fighting For Democracy
And We Don't Need Your Tyranny!"

Somehow I think you got that post mixed in the wrong topic somehow...
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 pm

You know what tyranny means?
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:22 am

ok guys arguing about it wont make things better. let david decide IF there will be any penalties. besides i believe i would do the same thing TC did if i saw such post. i dont think that he took the time to think about it as im sure most of us would have done so..

Oh and i think we are really gonna surpass the 3000 post count this month XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:37 am

Thankyou Nightwalker for the back up.

Okay, if deleting one post is such a crime all of a sudden, I apologize for doing that.

But you really can't punish me IF there were no rules saying that I couldn't delete somebodies post.

Of course, there is NOW. But you can't just make up rules as soon as somebody breaks them.

It's like having no law in England at all, and then somebody goes and murders, when IT IS NOT illegal to do so, and for the law to THEN be introduced, you cannot punish the person who did it if there was no law saying they couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 am

So you mean you wouldn't punish that criminal for murdering even if it was not in the law? There are unwritten laws too. And there was no rulebook since David didn't expect to have quarrels like this. Probably.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 am

oh for gods sake I'm not making up rules so that I can 'punish' people afterwards

I just made them to show that I wasn't gonna sit back and do nothing when so many people were complaining

I don't know if TCJacko realises yet but his name is still blue, so stop complaining that I am making unfair rules when I havent done anything yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next