PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_voting_barHottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_voting_barHottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Hottest Metal Singer

Go down 
+8
calaspawn
snipermage
TCJacko
yoshimitsublade13
Rokai
PowerMetalLivesOn
Metallhead123
NightwalkerRicku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Hottest Metal Singer
Chistina Scabbia - Lacuna Coil
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcap41%Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Angela Gossow - Arch Enemy
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Anette Olzon - Nightwish
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Tarja Turunen - Solo/Former Nightwish Singer
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Anissa White Gluz - The Agonist
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Amy Lee - Evanescence
 5% [ 1 ]
Other..
Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_lcap32%Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:17 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
ok first of all i want to apologise for the unactivity....these days there are a lot of exams so i had no time to post and check out the latest stuff.

Anyway the pictures now are on Alphabetical order (not so accurate but im planning to make it better in the near future)

Its all good Ricku, this might as well be called the Yoshi and Ricku topic anyway. It looks sharp though and is very definitive, still needs a little polishing though. Like you've got a picture of Simone Simons in the Mandragora Scream front womans spot. Little stuff like that, and you've really got to ax those two band members, thats totally the next "hottest" topic.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 am

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
ok first of all i want to apologise for the unactivity....these days there are a lot of exams so i had no time to post and check out the latest stuff.

Anyway the pictures now are on Alphabetical order (not so accurate but im planning to make it better in the near future)

Its all good Ricku, this might as well be called the Yoshi and Ricku topic anyway. It looks sharp though and is very definitive, still needs a little polishing though. Like you've got a picture of Simone Simons in the Mandragora Scream front womans spot. Little stuff like that, and you've really got to ax those two band members, thats totally the next "hottest" topic.

no worries i still have some female stuff. the problem is that i dont have much time these days Sad school sucks....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
And the award for "hottest metal singer" goes to ..... drumroll ..... TCJacko.

Headbang

this is really funny considering the current drama XD
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:44 am

ok i think i screwed up with this so instead of sitting in front of my pc and getting even fatter, i made some updates to keep the topic alive. i will post if i add anything so you dont have to check every now and then and waste your time. So here it is:

ADDED

- Floor Jansen
- Liv Kristine
- Henriette Bordick
- Sabine Weniger

UPDATES

- Monica Pederson (fixed link)
- All singers sorted in Alphabetical order
- All non singer band members have been removed
- Hailey Williams is removed

UPCOMING

- I still have some chicks to add but there are many out there so it may take a while before the final voting. There will be extra rules as all these wont be in a post.

Be sure to recommend a singer if you want and i will surely add it on the list.
Stay Metal
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:15 am

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:20 am

ADDED

- Anneke van Giersbergen
- Anita Auglend
- Candace Kucsulain
- Otep Shamaya
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Sooo i had nothing better to do so i decided to fix the links and post the rules for the voting process. I think its pointless to wait any longer. Anyway...

====================FIXED LINKS=======================

Lisa Schaphaus - Xandria
Tanja Lainio - Lullacry
Floor Jansen - After Forever
Lori Lewis - Therion (crappy one but the best i've found)
sandra nasic - Guano Apes

=====================VOTING RULES====================

Ok you can pick three metal chicks from the list up there (or maybe add one of your own). The first one gets 3 points, the second 2 points and the third 1 point. In addition you can chose the worst one from the list and reduce her score by 1 point.

I will repost these rules on the main page as well and add a rankings list. Thanks for reading and stay metal Horns !
Back to top Go down
unferth
Traveller
Traveller
unferth

Male Number of posts : 30
User Reputation : -1
User Points : 35
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:38 pm

simone simons D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hottest Metal Singer   Hottest Metal Singer - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hottest Metal Singer
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4