PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video I_vote_lcapAmon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video I_voting_barAmon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video I_vote_lcapAmon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video I_voting_barAmon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video Empty
PostSubject: Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video   Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:26 am

It will be posted here when it comes out

just a few days I think

here is the making of the video

a little documentary or whatever

very good...watch it Horns

Making Of "Guardians Of Asgaard" Video
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video   Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
It will be posted here when it comes out

just a few days I think

here is the making of the video

a little documentary or whatever

very good...watch it Horns

Making Of "Guardians Of Asgaard" Video

Cool video! I LOVE this song!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video   Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 pm

My third favorite song on the entire album.
The solo was very Vuorinen-esque, it was slow, melodic, yet PERFECT.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video   Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 am

IT IS HERE

IT HAS BEEN RELEASED

i just uploaded it to youtube

here it is