PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Final Fantasy - Page 3 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Final Fantasy - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - Page 3 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Final Fantasy - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - Page 3 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Final Fantasy

Go down 
+6
Gurther
PowerMetalLivesOn
StarchaserAria
Rokai
NightwalkerRicku
yoshimitsublade13
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Final Fantasy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:20 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
lol! sorry. im not an emo or something but you're the first one who didnt say "omg eyes on me?? you like that gay love song??!" . Im just trying to be cautious with what im writing so that i wont offend anyone here.
Don't be sorry, we know that you are not emo Smile Love songs are definetily NOT gay... I hate that ppl who say that. They are usually childish or just too simple to understand what love truly means. (before you get any ideas: you-are-not-one-of-them.) And 2/3 from songs are somehow connected to love. Forums are made to express feelings and other stuff, so it's not necessary to be cautious of offending any1 here Wink Just try to get rid of that shame Smile
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

hey I said that the listening to classical or whatever was cool

*rolls eyes*

what a gay lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Lokimor
Soldier
Soldier
Lokimor

Male Number of posts : 103
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:13 pm

I know it is a FF thread, but now that you're talking about video game music, THIS is awesome:

I'm also watching a new anime named Guin Saga, and guess who is the songwriter? Nobuo Uematsu. Smile

Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:48 am

@infernoRS: so true man!

@pmlo: Its ok i guess the majority of people on Earth are gays then so none of us should feel alone Razz

@Lokimor: i never played any MGS game but ive heard that the soundtracks are good. As for the anime, i dont actually like them in general but this one should be worth watching i guess. Nobuo is a genious when it comes to music. I wish he would compose more songs for the upcoming FF series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
hey I said that the listening to classical or whatever was cool
Haha I didn't say that you were one of those assholes lol!
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
what a gay lol!
Oh hell no! Shocked xD

Great pieces, Lokimor. Thanks for posting 'em.

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
@infernoRS: so true man!
Thanks m8 Smile

Uematsu truly is a genious. Somehow I think no Final Fantasy can beat X anymore for my opinion. And no FF song can beat To Zanarkand, either.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 pm

FFVIII was my favorite (and my first one) and after this i love X. For a stupid reason my gf looked like Rinoa and when X came out, Yuna although not too japanese styled. Maybe that was the main reason i put X as my second but who can forget such great storyline and sountracks? I remember going to that Theatre where you put music and listening to all the songs xD
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
FFVIII was my favorite (and my first one).
It is a good game too Wink
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
For a stupid reason my gf looked like Rinoa and when X came out, Yuna although not too japanese styled. Maybe that was the main reason i put X as my second
lol! Mine looks like a mix of Yuna's and Rinoa's looks, Rikku's happiness and Lulu's wisdom xD
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
but who can forget such great storyline and sountracks
Simple: no-one Razz

Somehow when I play FFX again Auron comes on top of my favs with Yuna Smile
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 am

oh yeah auron is like the kick ass guy. he looks cooler than the other chars. For me he is the best char in FFX and yeah after him follows Yuna. And you're a lucky one. Most gfs this time lack that wisdom thing. Its like girls think they can achieve everything with a nice butt (sometimes its kinda true though....)
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:35 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
oh yeah auron is like the kick ass guy. he looks cooler than the other chars. For me he is the best char in FFX and yeah after him follows Yuna.
Yep Cool
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
And you're a lucky one. Most gfs this time lack that wisdom thing. Its like girls think they can achieve everything with a nice butt (sometimes its kinda true though....)
For me the system goes, I would NEVER-EVER have a dumb gf, never... It sucks. Looks definitely are NOT everything, as some ppl think. Luckily my dear has them both, looks and brains... Razz

I think that I should by FFX-2 next. But all money goes now to a new motorcycle first, I'm switching my Honda CBR 125R '04 to Aprilia RS 125 '09. After that maybe.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 am

oh FFX-2 is not that good. Square enix didnt put much effort on it because they knew everyone is gonna buy it as it is a sequel to FFX. And i agree with your point of view! Looks obviously isnt everything but who can make other people accept this? Some guys in my class call me a jerk sometimes because i turned down the most gorgeous chick in our grade (she i stupid as hell though not to mention that she is a complete slut).

By the way the motorcycle you're going to buy kicks ass!!
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
oh FFX-2 is not that good. Square enix didnt put much effort on it because they knew everyone is gonna buy it as it is a sequel to FFX.
Yes I know but I still got to play it through cheers
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Looks obviously isnt everything but who can make other people accept this?
No-one cause usually they're dumb as well or think only about sex.
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Some guys in my class call me a jerk sometimes because i turned down the most gorgeous chick in our grade (she i stupid as hell though not to mention that she is a complete slut).
Just that dumbass ppl. As usually. I'd say it was a wise decision. Those girls are always drunk, have no money, sometimes use drugs and have no job. It is not nice if girlfriend's breath and clothes smell to tobacco and alcohol.
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
By the way the motorcycle you're going to buy kicks ass!!
Yes it does, I'm going to buy it or the Yamaha YZF-R125, will see. They have their good sides but YZF-R is better in all other aspects except speed, and it is not necessary to be any better cause in Finland at least fastest speed what is legal to drive is 120km/h and as a stock it gets 136km/h. Yamaha is gorgeous compared to RS, real supersport looks. It is 4 stroke so it's a lot more reliable. It is cheaper and more comfortable than RS and it is not lazy like Honda CBR125R as a 4 stroke.

[edit] And btw that RS in the end of my nick does not mean Aprilia RS Razz
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 pm

you surely dont need to miss it. Even if its not compared to FFX it is still an FF game and the storyline is kinda good as it has to do with the guys on X. What disappointed me was that there was nothing at all about Auron in this game, as he had never existed. And i have to admit that im a noob when it comes to motorcycles Razz but all the models you've mentioned in there look awesome. It is my first priority to buy one when i'll be 18 as driving is not allowed until you are considered an adult.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
you surely dont need to miss it. Even if its not compared to FFX it is still an FF game and the storyline is kinda good as it has to do with the guys on X. What disappointed me was that there was nothing at all about Auron in this game, as he had never existed.
That sucks. Auron was such a great character. Luckily Yuna and Rikku are still in Razz
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
It is my first priority to buy one when i'll be 18 as driving is not allowed until you are considered an adult.
Oh what the hell, aren't you allowed to drive before adult age?

This day was the worst one in many years. Two members of my family died. I-just-do-not-have-any-fucking-idea where I would be without my girlfriend and music, especially old Nightwish. Propably dead myself too. So much shit has happened last 5 years. They have taught many things. Worst thing was the death of my mom. Life just sucks. No, I'm still not hurting anyone or myself, still in control... Or drinking too much. That is also stupid. Feeling gets a lot better after listening Once and Century Child through.

First something like Dead To The World, End Of All Hope and Slaying The Dreamer, then pure-fucking-epicness like Ghost Love Score and finally Ever Dream and just fall asleep with her. It works always when there's a shitty feeling on.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 pm

shit man thats exremely sad for me to hear!!!! only to endure such pain is heroic. I cant tell you anything something more than not to give up since i know how it feels when you lose a beloved person. Surely life is unfair for all of us sometimes, even i may be the one who is going to die tomorrow, but better days always come. Although it may seem unbearable right now you'll get better. What im saying may be nonsense to you as i know you still feel extremely sad but life does go on, just live to make proud those who left with your. None of those who pass away want our sadness, i really believe this and thats why i never cried in the past although i felt sad that im not gonna see a person ever again. But still its even worse to see the grief in the faces of those who still live than thinking about the person you lost (at least for me). Anyway, i dont want to offend you or something im terribly sorry and i hope you will feel better (although its not respectable to say such a thing after what happened). Just dont do anything stupid man please. May they rest in peace.

And i will say it once more. You cant believe how special your gf is. Even this is a reason to admit that life is beautiful although its drawbacks. Without pain, happiness wouldnt exist.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:17 pm

oh that's really sad Sad

although it must be very painful beyond my immagination, at least you are dealing with your losses in the most intelligent way....by appreciating your other close friends and relatives and by letting music work its magic.

may they rest in piece
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:42 am

Thank you guys for your understanding. Back in business after a well-slept night, sweet morning kisses with gf, over-sweetened cocoa, a sweet motorcycle ride and back to the sweet forum and to listening to sweet music cheers Gotta say (once again) that Tuomas Holopainen is one of the most genuine musicians in the whole world. Music really is magic. And love too.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 pm

infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
you surely dont need to miss it. Even if its not compared to FFX it is still an FF game and the storyline is kinda good as it has to do with the guys on X. What disappointed me was that there was nothing at all about Auron in this game, as he had never existed.
That sucks. Auron was such a great character. Luckily Yuna and Rikku are still in Razz
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
It is my first priority to buy one when i'll be 18 as driving is not allowed until you are considered an adult.
Oh what the hell, aren't you allowed to drive before adult age?

This day was the worst one in many years. Two members of my family died. I-just-do-not-have-any-fucking-idea where I would be without my girlfriend and music, especially old Nightwish. Propably dead myself too. So much shit has happened last 5 years. They have taught many things. Worst thing was the death of my mom. Life just sucks. No, I'm still not hurting anyone or myself, still in control... Or drinking too much. That is also stupid. Feeling gets a lot better after listening Once and Century Child through.

First something like Dead To The World, End Of All Hope and Slaying The Dreamer, then pure-fucking-epicness like Ghost Love Score and finally Ever Dream and just fall asleep with her. It works always when there's a shitty feeling on.

Dropkick Murphys
God Willing lyrics
Ricky and Gar
Well, they took it too far
They didn't make it
They didn't make it

Chrissy and Stage
Though they made no mistakes
They didn't make it
They didn't make it

Whether living with hope
Or at the end of the rope
It isn't written in the stone
When the futures unknown
And though some do atone
Through no fault of their own
They fall through the cracks
And get left by the wayside

[Chorus:]
God willing, It's the last time I'll say goodbye
God willing, I'll see you on the other side
It's the last time I'll put my arms around you
The last time I'll look into your eyes
I've come here to put my arms around you
And say one final goodbye

Yeah, I'll see you on the otherside
Yeah, I'll see you on the otherside

Chuck and Fly
They were really good guys
They didn't make it
They didn't make it

Laura so sweet and
Kenny right in his sleep
They didn't make it
They didn't make it

So as you walk out the door
Take care, and always be sure
That the ones in your life
Know that you love them tonight
Fate has one guarantee
And we all must agree
That the best laid plans
May all change by tomorrow

[Chorus]
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 am

Dropkick Murphys FTW Smile
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:07 am

lol! nice song!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3