PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Bands you have seen live Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Bands you have seen live I_vote_lcapBands you have seen live I_voting_barBands you have seen live I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Bands you have seen live I_vote_lcapBands you have seen live I_voting_barBands you have seen live I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Bands you have seen live

Go down 
+8
Chaosdragon94
Santiro
yoshimitsublade13
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
Rokai
Metallhead123
metaldrummer93
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Bands you have seen live Empty
PostSubject: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:11 am

Which bands have you seen live?
Some I have seen are.

Magnum, Tribe, Hanoi Rocks, Imperial Vipers, Uriah Heep, Saxon, Powerquest, Pagans Mind, The Poodles, Krokus, Hammerfall, Dear Superstar, Kiuas, Firewind, Kamelot, Marshall Law, Primal Fear, Axel Rudi Pell, Savage Circus, Majesty, Nightwish, Communic, Helloween, Iced Earth, Grand Magus, Saint Deamon, Praying Mantis, Hammerex, Dreamcatcher, Tyr, Mob Rules, Alestorm, Cloudscape, Heavens Basement and Crowning Glory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:05 am

Well after 10 years of going to shows and being exposed to my first at the early age of 7 hm, I've been to so many i can't remember all of them. A lot come to Brixton and Astoria in London ^^

Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, HIM, Lacuna Coil, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Nightwish, Dream Theater, Judas Priest, Slayer, Anthrax, Paradise Lost, Symphony X, Edguy, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Helloween, Cradle of Filth, Epica,
AC/DC, Amon Amarth, Killswitch Engage, DIO, Judas Priest, Gamma Ray, Firewind, Sonata Arctica, Hammerfall, DragonForce, Kamelot, Light this City,
Pink Floyd (Fuck i'm lucky, i know lulz @ Live 8 ^^), Slipknot, Stone Sour, Testament, Heaven and Hell, System of a Down, Tarot, Korpiklaani, Annihilator, Arsis, Avenged Sevenfold, Behemoth, Billy Idol, Blind Guardian, Pantera, Satyricon, Wintersun, Ensiferum, Trivium, Within Temptation and 3 Inches of Blood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:49 am

I have a huge list!

DepressziĆ³ (HUN) and that's it.

...wait what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:58 am

We dont have many events here except the Rockwave festival which has some interesting bands now and then (Judas Priest,Within Temptation etc.) and some other festivals which i ALWAYS LOSE due to unlucky situations.... believe me i must be cursed. The only band ive seen live were Scorpions 6 years ago and some other local bands that dont count Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 am

I've seen

Dragonforce and Turisas.

On the same night.

What a night cheers
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 am

TCJacko wrote:
I've seen

Dragonforce and Turisas.

On the same night.

What a night cheers

You reminded me....I still have to wait 35 days... ****
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:23 am

Rokai wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
I've seen

Dragonforce and Turisas.

On the same night.

What a night cheers

You reminded me....I still have to wait 35 days... ****

You're seeing them?

Horns Awesome Horns
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 am

i saw that show a couple weeks ago, DragonForce, Turisas and PowerGlove *EPIC*, i also saw Sonata and Nightwish the week before and Dropkick Murphys the week before that, it was a long long month
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:04 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
i also saw Sonata and Nightwish the week before

nice Horns
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:47 pm

metaldrummer93 wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
i also saw Sonata and Nightwish the week before

nice Horns

Nice it was but i had to drive my ass off to make it work, and because i took off three weekends in a row to see three awesome shows that were nowhere near my home, I got fired from Applebee's(do you have those), but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Santiro
Peasant
Peasant
Santiro

Male Number of posts : 8
User Points : -3
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:03 am

Wow! I seriously envy some of the bands you guys have seen (I blame being in the US! Razz )

Basically the only band worthy of note that I've seen live is Maiden, and that was fucking epic. 15,000 people ftw.

Almost went to an Iced Earth concert, but from what I hear from my friends I didn't miss much, supposedly the sound was terrible at the event.
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

Male Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Only one concert... saw DragonForce, Turisas, and Powerglove. I want to go to more concerts =/
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 am

Dragonforce and Turisas are the only two bands I have seen live.

Ooh wait a minute I saw that pop group 'Busted' when I was like 5 or 6.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Only a few days left!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:56 pm

As far as metal goes:

Soilent Green, Chimaira, Dethklok, Powerglove, Turisas, and DragonForce. After this month, I'll also add: Sevendust, Skindred, Disturbed, Trivium, Coheed & Cambria, and Slipknot.

And I'm planning on going to Mayhem Festval '09 (Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Trivium (again), All That Remains, God Forbid, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Job For A Cowboy, The Black Dahlia Murder & Whitechapel.) And Also thinking about going to Music As A Weapon IV later this year. (Disturbed (again), Killswitch Engage (again), Lacuna Coil, and Chimaira (again).)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Thebobert5 wrote:
As far as metal goes:

Soilent Green, Chimaira, Dethklok, Powerglove, Turisas, and DragonForce. After this month, I'll also add: Sevendust, Skindred, Disturbed, Trivium, Coheed & Cambria, and Slipknot.

And I'm planning on going to Mayhem Festval '09 (Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Trivium (again), All That Remains, God Forbid, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Job For A Cowboy, The Black Dahlia Murder & Whitechapel.) And Also thinking about going to Music As A Weapon IV later this year. (Disturbed (again), Killswitch Engage (again), Lacuna Coil, and Chimaira (again).)

I'm seeing Slipknot, Trivium and Coheed in March. Coheed and Trivium should be epic but Slipknots gonna suck and I'll probably be hitting on some chick instead of watching them.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:00 am

Man I so wanted to go see Slipknot in December tbh.

I know they are not a favourite here, but I don't hate them.
Back to top Go down
BlindDragonGuardianForce
Peasant
Peasant

Male Number of posts : 13
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am

I didn't see any bands live yet but I really want to Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:11 am

Can someone send some good Metal-bands to Denmark? lol!

The only bands I've seen live is "Lost Asylum" (Danish Death Metal Band) and "Iron Maiden", and they both ROCK'D Horns

It is really embarrassing that I haven't been to more live-concerts, but my friends (excluded everyone on this forum Very Happy ) isn't into Metal...
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 pm

MetalNiller wrote:

The only bands I've seen live is "Lost Asylum" (Danish Death Metal Band) and "Iron Maiden", and they both ROCK'D Horns

It is really embarrassing that I haven't been to more live-concerts, but my friends (excluded everyone on this forum Very Happy ) isn't into Metal...

What I though most badass power metal bands came from scandinavia anyway? scratch
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
Thebobert5 wrote:
As far as metal goes:

I'm seeing Slipknot, Trivium and Coheed in March. Coheed and Trivium should be epic but Slipknots gonna suck and I'll probably be hitting on some chick instead of watching them.

I'm sure I mentioned this in another thread, but I just can't get into Co&Ca. I've heard they're playing their "harder" stuff on this tour, but still.....I'm debating leaving the pit to get a tour shirt (I alwase have to get one.) during their set, but I know I'll never be able to get back to the front if I do that.

As for Slipknot: I won't say their my favorite, or anything, but when I was in middle school, they were considered the heaviest band to roam the Earth. (LOL!) Skip a few years (I missed their Vol. 3 album.) and I heard Psychosocial. Fell in love with the marching drum in it. (Just like how I love the accordian in Turisas...I just like weird intruments in metal.) So I started listening to 'em alot more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
StarchaserDF
Traveller
Traveller
StarchaserDF

Male Number of posts : 60
User Points : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:57 pm

oh man you guys are lucky.... i havent seen any f*** band liuve!!! im expecting dragonforce to come here on 2010.....
Back to top Go down
http://dragonforceboards.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/welc
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:50 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
MetalNiller wrote:

What I though most badass power metal bands came from scandinavia anyway? scratch

Yeah, THEY do: Lots of kickass Black Metal bands comes from Norway. Sweden have Melodic Death Metal (In Flames, Amon Amarth, At The Gates, Arch Enemy, Soilwork, and so on). Finland Have all kinds of Metal (Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum, Children Of Bodom, etc.)

And Denmark... Well we have Lars Ulrich (Metallica drummer) and Pretty Maids (If you ever heard about them?). And my favourite Danish band Mnemic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:00 am

MetalNiller wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
MetalNiller wrote:

Yeah, THEY do: Lots of kickass Black Metal bands comes from Norway. Sweden have Melodic Death Metal (In Flames, Amon Amarth, At The Gates, Arch Enemy, Soilwork, and so on). Finland Have all kinds of Metal (Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum, Children Of Bodom, etc.)

And Denmark... Well we have Lars Ulrich (Metallica drummer) and Pretty Maids (If you ever heard about them?). And my favourite Danish band Mnemic. Very Happy

There are some good metal bands coming to Denmark. lol!

13/02 Iced Earth/Saxon
26/03 Hammerfall/Sabaton
29/04 Circle II Circle/Powerquest/Manticora
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 am

Okay, thanks for the information... But how did you know? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen live   Bands you have seen live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands you have seen live
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next