PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! I_vote_lcapDRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! I_voting_barDRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! I_vote_lcapDRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! I_voting_barDRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Empty
PostSubject: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:12 pm

DRAGONFORCE HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN OPEN AIR, GERMANY ON THE 30TH JULY - 1ST AUGUST 2009!

ALSO FOR THE METALTOWN FESTIVAL, GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN ON THE 27TH JUNE 09!

Now there's more of a reason to be there. The 'force is gonna show everyone how much they've improved live. Can't wait to shut the haters up! lol!
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:19 pm

A great announcement, I hope they play at Bloodstock too with the two festivals been partners... Horns
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 pm

If I go now will I get there on foot?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Rokai wrote:

lol. fast walk and you might make it. also build yourself a raft, that might do you good. that makes me wonder: why does the uk have to be a seperate island? wouldnt it be alot easier just to have all the countries in the world combined, and the rest of it be sea. we wouldt need ferrys or planes, which means less fuel is used which we need.
Back to top Go down
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:35 pm

well, driving across a single super continent wouldn't really be faster and might use even more fuel...
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:51 am

Rokai wrote:

use one of the transport methods in the vid lol! Horns
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 am

I want that tractor thing for Xmas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:19 am

Rokai wrote:
I want that tractor thing for Xmas!

lol! I wonder which one he will choose to get Wacken with...
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 am

Wonder what songs they'll be playing there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!   DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCED FOR WACKEN 09!
Page 1 of 1