PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! I_vote_lcapDir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! I_voting_barDir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! I_vote_lcapDir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! I_voting_barDir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour!   Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Japanese metal band Dir En Grey have joined the line up of the Kerrang! Relentless Energy Drink Tour. They will be meeting Mindless Self Indulgence, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Tide and In Case Of Fire for the UK And Ireland tour that kicks off in Belfast on the 13th January.

"We are really honoured to be given the chance to participate in this tour," the band's guitarist Kaoru told Kerrang!. "We are truly thankful to Kerrang! for this opportunity and for their support. The tour will be simply amazing!".
The band relish this chance to come back to the UK and to perform for their British fans.
"We're ecstatic about playing there again'," added bassist Toshiya. "The thing I remember most about our last visit there was the excited screams of everyone who came out to see us live, it really left a deep impression. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone again who has supported us thus far and news fans too!".

The group are also looking forward to showcasing tracks from their recently released new album Uroboros.
"We are looking forward to touring with other bands and being motivated by everyone on board the tour," adds fellow six stringer Die. "We are extremely thrilled to be able to perform infront of the UK fans once again!"

-----------------------

There you have it. Japanese metal band Dir En Grey joins UK and Ireland Kerrang! Relentless Energy Drink Tour 2009!

From now on I will be bringing this news forum back to life. I get Kerrang! magazine delivered to me every Thursday, and I will type up most of the big news in the magazines here.
Back to top Go down

Dir En Grey join Kerrang Relentless Tour!
Page 1 of 1