PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! I_vote_lcapNEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! I_voting_barNEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! I_vote_lcapNEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! I_voting_barNEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 am

So, I seriously doubt this will actually get read any time soon, but I've got the MP3 of track one (A Voice In The Dark) off the new Blind Guardian EP. (Also titled A Voice In The Dark.) Also, track three (You're The Voice) was played on radio, and there is a recording of it on Youtube. The links to these two songs are below, but I still need to find track two, War Of The Thrones (Acoustic Version), and ideally, a better version of You're The Voice. So if anybody can help me, I would be very appreciative.

A Voice in the Dark: http://www.mediafire.com/?zgzwnmntmfm
You're the Voice:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 am

As I thought. No such luck. Anywho, it was on teh interwebz when I awoke today.
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Hmm...Catchy, but I didn't really like it. Too radio-friendly.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:27 am

Their early days were their best :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 pm

I dunno....I agree that You're the Voice is too radio friendly, like you said. But that's just a cover and won't appear on the actual album. War of Thrones is a wonderful ballad though, and people have related A Voice in the Dark to their earlier stuff.

Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm

So, I found a leaked copy (Hey! US has to wait over a month for the album!) All I have to say is it is AMAZING. Seriously, I'm a person that has to listen to a CD over and over again before he fully enjoys it. I instantly fell in love with every track on this album. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. Remember the song they did for Sacred 2?

Check out the new version.

If you aren't counting the days 'till their orchestral project after listening to that, then there is something wrong with you. Now, that being said, not every song is like that. There's something for everyone on this album. I just can't continue posting the other styles, because I would just wind up linking the entire CD.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:14 am

Just can't get Sacred Worlds out of ma head. There's just about everything pretty perfectly set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!   NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!
Page 1 of 1