PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) I_vote_lcapEl Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) I_voting_barEl Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) I_vote_lcapEl Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) I_voting_barEl Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Empty
PostSubject: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Have you guys heard Iron Maiden's new track off 'The Final Frontier' yet?

It's available for free download here on their website, but be patient, the server is so overloaded since everyone wants the new track:

http://www.ironmaiden.com/download/index.html

Personally, I love the song, it shows influence from classic Iron Maiden with the same production as A Matter Of Life And Death.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Yes, got it last night as soon as the countdown on their website got to 0. Listened 20 times so far. Very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Yes, got it last night as soon as the countdown on their website got to 0. Listened 20 times so far. Very good indeed.

And Eddie looks pretty god damn cool on the new cover Razz

Apparently, El Dorado is the only song off the new album they'll be playing at Soni. Which means hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of Somewhere Back In Time Smile The track is brilliant, and I can only hope there are songs of similar quality on the rest of the album Smile UP THE IRONS.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm

dunno. i gave it a listen and it's just good for me. I cant judge Maiden from just one song so i'll have to wait for the whole thing but to tell the truth i dont really have much confidence that this album will be like the others. Maybe just ok i think. Generally most metal bands have started their downfall...i hope maiden wont fall into this category too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
dunno. i gave it a listen and it's just good for me. I cant judge Maiden from just one song so i'll have to wait for the whole thing but to tell the truth i dont really have much confidence that this album will be like the others. Maybe just ok i think. Generally most metal bands have started their downfall...i hope maiden wont fall into this category too.

Can't judge everything from one song, but Maiden have already had their downfall and I am in full confidence that this album can be a very good one.

Plus, if this IS to be their last album... I would like it to finish on a high instead of an average one like AC/DC. That's an interesting topic actually - do you think this could be Maiden's final record? I still think they'll tour and tour and tour until they die, but as for studio albums... there ain't gonna be a whole lot more unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 pm

It will be their longest album aswell. One of the working titles was 'Murky Space Race'. Thank god they didn't keep that one, it sounds ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:24 pm

TCJacko wrote:
Can't judge everything from one song, but Maiden have already had their downfall and I am in full confidence that this album can be a very good one.

Plus, if this IS to be their last album... I would like it to finish on a high instead of an average one like AC/DC. That's an interesting topic actually - do you think this could be Maiden's final record? I still think they'll tour and tour and tour until they die, but as for studio albums... there ain't gonna be a whole lot more unfortunately.

Yeah, I think it'll be their last. As for touring, I can't make a guess at it to be honest. It seems like by far the thing they enjoy most. But can you blame them? Even if 'The Final Frontier' is a good album, it will never be the same for the older fans. You get the feeling that playing all of the classics is what they want to finish on.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

Yeah, I think it'll be their last. As for touring, I can't make a guess at it to be honest. It seems like by far the thing they enjoy most. But can you blame them? Even if 'The Final Frontier' is a good album, it will never be the same for the older fans. You get the feeling that playing all of the classics is what they want to finish on.

Whether they continue to make albums or not, I think and hope that they will just continue touring and touring with absolutely nothing to promote, but just to say a big thanks to all the fans who have supported them through the many years that this legendary metal band has grown from being a small 'Paul Di'ano'
band to a worldwide phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:32 pm

TCJacko wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

Whether they continue to make albums or not, I think and hope that they will just continue touring and touring with absolutely nothing to promote, but just to say a big thanks to all the fans who have supported them through the many years that this legendary metal band has grown from being a small 'Paul Di'ano'

that would be just great. i would never miss an event of theirs if such a thing happened. Generally I hate bands who only work for profit and such an action would be respectful to the fans. I doubt it will happen though as it sounds too good to be real.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:54 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

that would be just great. i would never miss an event of theirs if such a thing happened. Generally I hate bands who only work for profit and such an action would be respectful to the fans. I doubt it will happen though as it sounds too good to be real.

Yeah, I suppose they'd want to see their families more often, although Harris brings his kids on tour with him... but hopefully we'll have a UK Tour every two or three years, that would do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Iron Maiden in back. And stronger than ever. This song is totally awesome. I'm very interested in that new album. farao
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:56 pm

So just to freshen things up a bit, and I don't know if you guys have seen the latest Metal Hammer issue or not, but from what's said, seems to me that there could quite possibly be another album to come. Nicko said as far as he's concerned, 'it ain't gonna be the last record'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)   El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Dorado - Iron Maiden (NEW SONG!)
Page 1 of 1