PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o I_vote_lcapM*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o I_voting_barM*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o I_vote_lcapM*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o I_voting_barM*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o

Go down 
+5
yoshimitsublade13
NightwalkerRicku
PowerMetalLivesOn
Rokai
Metallhead123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Empty
PostSubject: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:21 am

16-year-old pop star Miley Cyrus has posted a new video for all her fans in which she claims that she is not "a poser" because she was recently photographed (Photo#1, Photo#2) wearing an IRON MAIDEN shirt. She says in the clip, which can be seen below, "I'm sure you all have seen me rocking an IRON MAIDEN shirt lately and I know there's been some people saying, 'Oh, she's a poser,' and 'The only reason she's wearing IRON MAIDEN is because she wants to be a rock star.' . . . So, IRON MAIDEN — 'Run To The Hills', 'Fear of the Dark', 'Running Free', [all] good song(s), check it out. So thank you, guys. I actually do like IRON MAIDEN."
Rest of Article + Pics and Video in the Link below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=112936

Bloody hell it's annoying, we're now gonna have little teenage girls wearing Iron Maiden T's
and uhg. Although Maiden merchandise will probably gain an epic rise of 1000% Razz.

Lol idk what too think, how about you all?
At least she hasn't sampled any of their music like Lil faggot Wayne, rofl.
Damn i hate these 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:50 am

What the? How can somebody like her likes Iron Maiden? Impossible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 am

wow she likes 4 songs

I guess that beats us

she is so metal

actually I am gonna delete this site for this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:28 am

ok thats it.....i think im gonna start listening to rap from now... Metal has died
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:39 am

well we can pray that at maiden's next concert they flame her for this

*fingers crossed*

and the way she dared to do a little rap about how she liked maiden Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:54 am

Sorry all. Every time i've news it seems to be bad, Lmao.
Maybe i should just shut the hell up and look forward to Iron Maiden's next album. ^^
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:40 pm

I am at a loss for words on this..... Ohhh so retarded, sooo retarded it makes the word retarded look less retarded. And I've said it before I'll say it again. Between being able to see your ages and what I know about ya'll from in here, I'd say that a good two thirds of ya'll got little Miley Cyrus teenage boy crushes going. It's all right guys, you dont have to make up these little "lets bash Cyrus" topics if you guys wanna talk about her and watch her videos, its cool. I wont judge. Like I didn't used to mute a "No Doubt" video just to check out Gwen with a cd playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Metallhead123 wrote:
Sorry all. Every time i've news it seems to be bad, Lmao.
Maybe i should just shut the hell up and look forward to Iron Maiden's next album. ^^

lol! i only hope you will not announce that the new Iron Maiden album is a fake....that would be more than a disaster
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:11 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
I am at a loss for words on this..... Ohhh so retarded, sooo retarded it makes the word retarded look less retarded. And I've said it before I'll say it again. Between being able to see your ages and what I know about ya'll from in here, I'd say that a good two thirds of ya'll got little Miley Cyrus teenage boy crushes going. It's all right guys, you dont have to make up these little "lets bash Cyrus" topics if you guys wanna talk about her and watch her videos, its cool. I wont judge. Like I didn't used to mute a "No Doubt" video just to check out Gwen with a cd playing in the background.

OBJECTION!
I don't care about this little b**** or anyone who's not at least half as metal as I am. (classmates are exceptions)
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Rokai wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

OBJECTION!
I don't care about this little b**** or anyone who's not at least half as metal as I am. (classmates are exceptions)

do i count
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 pm

dude, iron maiden doesn't need sales. what they need are MORE TRUE FANS. miley is NOT this. miley cyrus, go listen to mc hammer. like we all know you wan to
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:52 pm

video coming on this soon. rendering right now. bandwidth is dead though.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
powermetalforever14
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 11
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:20 pm

balrog wrote:
dude, iron maiden doesn't need sales. what they need are MORE TRUE FANS. miley is NOT this. miley cyrus, go listen to mc hammer. like we all know you wan to

Holy ****, really? That's just amazing. You are completely right.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 am

Ok, I'll be honest about this whole thing with Miley (as well as Demi, she's been seen wearing Maiden too)

Well i'm thinking all you guys have so much pent up hatred towards them to actually see this in light.
Why can't they be Iron Maiden fans?
Is the fact that they are mainstream bullshitters obstructing their ability and credibility to listen to anything good?
It's like you're trying to deny the fact that they might actually like some shit outside...shit Razz
Yet many of us complain that "they should play real music"
Besides, the music they make sells, sadly, and they're getting quite a bit of cash for it and their companies are getting more.
Say they are true music fans underneath but perhaps they're forced into the shit music business, they're sporting shirts of a band we love, anyone see this is a good thing?
It's like free advertisement, all the tweens are going to grow up and say, "Hey, I remember Hannah Montana wore an Iron Maiden shirt, let's check the band out!"

I myself won't say if I think they're telling the truth or they aren't.
Frankly I don't care about their musical tastes, but i'm sure some aren't as we stereotype it to be.
They may listen to shit music, they may listen to good music.
Just because the music they "make" (yeah, they don't make the music, they just perform it) isn't as up to chops, that doesn't mean their musical tastes are as bad.
Fuck, Ice-T has a thrash metal band named Body Count, if anyone here remembers....
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:34 am

yeah thats true

but do you want to walk down the street tomorrow and see a load of 9 year old hannah montana fans wearing maiden shirts

I dunno but I would feel ....dirty
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm

I agree with David. This advertising is actually bad for everyone who likes Maiden. I would hate to see non-metalheads wearing Iron Maiden shirts.

About Miley, I think if she really liked Maiden she would have become a metal singer right?
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:09 pm

This just makes her more retarted than she used to be. bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:19 pm

For f**** sake I really can't listen to that poser wannabe-rockstar.

Have you heard her?!

'Everything in my world is perfect....... I love you fans out there, I love you!'

Yeah, that clearly explains the fact why you switch in every concert, completely betraying your fans?! Faggot, get a life.

METAL AND IRON MAIDEN RULE AND ARE DON'T DESERVE TO BE AMONG SOME KIDDY FEELERS KNOWLEDGE!
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Lol My mother listens to total shit like disco and really old 70s-80s pop, yet she likes Iron Maiden, she's listened to the whole of Powerslave and Piece of Mind. Does this make her a poser? Also I said, "When they (the little girls) grow out of it". You actually think they themselves as they are now are capable of listening to Iron Maiden?

For f*** sake, music is NOT a possession, anyone can listen to what the f*** they like, when the f*** they like. See this is how these little gay @$$ E-wars start? Yes, I hate Miley's, guts, does that mean she can't listen to the music or wear a T shirt of this band? Hm nope, i don't think so. Seriously, some of you need to grow the he(ck) up. I'm sick of this elitist mentality that everyone seems to show in these situations.

Did any of you stop to think that these little kids, if they're being influenced by maiden, they could actually grow out of that Miley crap and realize it's total shit?

It's just like Guitar Hero, I mean bloody he(ck), you think some of these candy @$$ little kids knew maiden before it? No! The same goes for fans of Miley virus. If she introduced her fans to some maiden, so be it, all you have to do is wait for this Miley pop carp to die.

Personally, I'd like to see Metal make a comeback. It's growing now and the difference between Metal and every other genre? The Songs never get old. They're always creating new genres, expanding and always new bands. So there's no need to show that elitist attitude because you don't have to worry about "Posers killing Metal". Guess why.

BECAUSE METAL WILL NEVER DIE!
So yeah, Anyone can listen to what the f*** they like and if you say otherwise, you're more of an elitist f*** than a Metalhead. oh, and BALROG IS THE BESTEST!!!

make a mods job easier and don't swear so much. actually i don't really care, i just wanted to finally do something useful as a mod (balrog)
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 pm

And you seem to be an "everyone's an idiot but me"-ist.

Let me put it this way: Some pop fan/rapper/anybody who listens to shit music listens to a few metal songs among all the other crap he/she listens to. He/she has no good taste of music and listens to metal...don't you feel it's degrading?

Don't get upset because we don't think the same way as you. THAT is the source of internet bashing.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Fair enough rokai, everyone has an opinion. I'll try to be more understanding next time lulz. Anyway, I to be honest don't think it's that bad and it's the same as anyone getting into a band or genre through Guitar Hero.

Look anyway, What I was trying to get at was, maybe these little "tweenie boppers" would grow out of that BS if they were introduced to Maiden or maybe after they've grown out of it.

Not everyone or everyone here starts off liking Metal as I've seen in people's posts on the "How did you start listening to Metal?" thread or whatever that's called.

You gotta start somewhere, why not start with Maiden? That's all I am stating.

And what the hell happened to the piece i just wrote? HAHAHA Balrog you little...
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 am

i think the curse has begun.some girls, who hear rock, from my school started listening to Maiden...

Metal will never be the same.... Mad

@Metalhead123: you are right there but those who dont really know about the awesomeness of metal music will think that miley cyrus is the same with maiden. ony a few will reject miley and other shit like her only to start listening to metal. i believe Maiden will be underated in the future , something that they surely dont deserve...
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:15 pm

I cannot believe ya'll are still going on this one. I could make some jokes but I don't think its gonna help. Okay one joke, heres a site that I think will help ya'll get all your pent up Miley emotions out. mileyfans.net
Headbang Banger recommended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o   M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M*l*y C*r*s an Iron Maiden fan? O.o
Page 1 of 1