PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
worst metal bands...... Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
worst metal bands...... I_vote_lcapworst metal bands...... I_voting_barworst metal bands...... I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
worst metal bands...... I_vote_lcapworst metal bands...... I_voting_barworst metal bands...... I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

worst metal bands......

Go down 
+6
crimsonblade
Metallhead123
infernoRS
Vggamegod
WinterSon
holliday46
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

worst metal bands...... Empty
PostSubject: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 am

well whatever it is... i came upon this jewel of a band during my search....enjoy and pls do post any others u feel should make the list

king
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:19 am

holliday46 wrote:
well whatever it is... i came upon this jewel of a band during my search....enjoy and pls do post any others u feel should make the list

king

I happen to like that band and that song thank you very much.
Here are the "worst" metal bands Smile

Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 am

holliday46 wrote:

king

What...I like that >.< Thanks for sharing!

*agrees with Winterson*
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol!

Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:05 am

Hai. We are teh SLAYOR. We liek ruining teh good riffs wiv teh shittiest solos EVAR!!!

Oh, and Keep of Kalessin are awesome, you're just being a retard. A majority of PM fans hate BM because of the fact there's no singing maybe? Very Happy

Last edited by Metallhead123 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:03 am

infernoRS wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol!

OMFG, I get it. That's Steve-O with long hair finally putting his voice to good use xD
I swear though he could totally do BM shrieks.
That was funny xD
Song wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 am

whatever i still stand by my first post KoK is such bad quality tongue .....

i like tallica but i bought this album in 7th grade and it sucked so bad i broke it

moar core....i actually went to see this band live at the neighbourhood theatre with a band i was wif for like 2 weeks that was scene as well, coincidentally but i hadnt figured it out by then anyways long story short concert sucked it was like a wall of noise and breakdowns
lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier
crimsonblade

Male Number of posts : 101
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 106
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:44 pm

These deathcore faggots are worst
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 pm

BMTH is worse.

JFAC, though they suck, their newer album is an improvement. I still dislike them but as I said, they improved.

Their newer album isn't really Deathcore orientated.
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:50 pm

holliday46 wrote:

It's supposed to be, it's fucking trve black metal. Razz
Personally if it's not perfect quality it's black metal, anything more would be symphonic or something like that. Razz
I'm glad to say i'm a proud owner of Bathory's debut, and that's trve fvcking kvlt right there. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:56 pm

holliday46 wrote:

king

I'd never heard of 'em, but I liked it.

WinterSon wrote:

I happen to like that band and that song thank you very much.
Here are the "worst" metal bands Smile

Don't care for Cannibal Corpse, but I wouldn't say they're the worst. As for Slipknot, I like 'em. (I know I'm probably the only one here that does.) And Carnifex....Never heard 'em, and hope I never will again.

I'd say that Bullet For My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold are high up on the shitlist. WAY too much pop in my metal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 am

I like Slipknot too... Iowa and their debut are the best albums.
Back to top Go down
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier
crimsonblade

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 am

No offense if you like them but theyre one of the most annoying bands ever not really the worst but Dani Filth is one of the most annoying vocalists ever. They are considered Black Metal for some reason but I dont really see how theyre Black Metal not to mention they look Gothic they dont even have the Black Metal look.

Btw does anyone agree with me that Dani Filth looks like a gay, gothic version of the Lord of the Rings elves? lol!
Back to top Go down
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:01 am

i wholeheartedly agree CoF is fake metal and danni filth has the vocal range of a 12 yr old girl, the real reason however he can shriek like that is because his balls havnt dropped yet sadly affraid and he looks wierd irl
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 am

Is everyone here just completely homophobic on this forum or what? O.o So what if someone is gay...Gee the last 2 days I've spotted 3 comments like that >.>
Dani doesn't look like a LotR elf. Those Elves are cool, lol.

CoF never meant to be "Black Metal", people just labeled them that because of the corpse paint in their early years.

Bands like Venom and Mercyful Fate get called Black Metal too, so you can just as easily call them fake BM. I'd just call CoF Extreme Gothic Metal. CoF isn't fake Metal. I think it's fine to say they're a Metal band. That's just your ahem "hatred" talking, instead of your brain.

I do however agree that Dani Filth is a shitty vocalist, but that isn't why I listen to CoF.
Their guitarist can sure as hell Riff, see Damnation and A Day Razz
Vocals in Metal are only a bonus, whether they be good or shit doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 am

holliday46 wrote:
i wholeheartedly agree CoF is fake metal and danni filth has the vocal range of a 12 yr old girl, the real reason however he can shriek like that is because his balls havnt dropped yet sadly affraid and he looks wierd irl

Also, I guess everyone who shrieks must be 12...
-_-
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 am

crimsonblade wrote:
Btw does anyone agree with me that Dani Filth looks like a gay, gothic version of the Lord of the Rings elves? lol!
Mmh, no. I don't agree but I don't like their looks too. I listen to Cradle Of Filth a lot. Midian and Nymphetamine are masterpieces for me.
Back to top Go down
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier
crimsonblade

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Metallhead123 wrote:
Is everyone here just completely homophobic on this forum or what? O.o So what if someone is gay...Gee the last 2 days I've spotted 3 comments like that >.>
Dani doesn't look like a LotR elf. Those Elves are cool, lol.

CoF never meant to be "Black Metal", people just labeled them that because of the corpse paint in their early years.

Bands like Venom and Mercyful Fate get called Black Metal too, so you can just as easily call them fake BM. I'd just call CoF Extreme Gothic Metal. CoF isn't fake Metal. I think it's fine to say they're a Metal band. That's just your ahem "hatred" talking, instead of your brain.

I do however agree that Dani Filth is a shitty vocalist, but that isn't why I listen to CoF.
Their guitarist can sure as hell Riff, see Damnation and A Day Razz
Vocals in Metal are only a bonus, whether they be good or shit doesn't really matter.
Im not homophobic thats what Dani Filth reminds me of my best friends brother is gay and i have a gay family member to. Your right Venom and Mercyful Fate arent Black Metal but IMO theyre way better than COF. Their guitarist isnt that bad the main reason I dont like them is because Dani's voice is to annoying for me to actually enjoy them and sometimes they sound way to dramatic for me. They are metal just not that good IMO.

holliday46 wrote:
I know seriously the kids at my school say what a great vocalist he is and how good he is at screaming my friends 10 year old sister could scream better than him.
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:24 am

Metallhead123 wrote:

Also, I guess everyone who shrieks must be 12...
-_-

Damn it, I knew I should have shrieked 2 years ago...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

I'm probably one of the few people who actually doesn't hate Cradle of Filth, although I don't love them. They're just meh for me.

Anyway, my absolute worst band ever has to Eternal Night. They are fairly unknown so not many people might know them but I wouldn't recommend going after their cd.

Instrumentally, it's pretty generic so no complaint there, a good singer could compensate for it but that's where they fall short. The vocalist sounds whiny, nasally, almost as if he doesn't like his job and they forced him to sing. Awful
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 am

My least favorite metal bands would probably have to be Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Metallica after the '80's.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 am

I'm going to say it: DragonForce.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 am

WinterSon wrote:
holliday46 wrote:

It's supposed to be, it's fucking trve black metal. Razz
Personally if it's not perfect quality it's black metal, anything more would be symphonic or something like that. Razz
I'm glad to say i'm a proud owner of Bathory's debut, and that's trve fvcking kvlt right there. Wink

I own it too. Very Happy

Also finally I own all KoK albums ^^
I purchased the "Agnen: A Journey Through the Dark" album and their "Reclaim" EP yesterday.

Last edited by Metallhead123 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 am

Metallhead123 wrote:

You are brave.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 am

Nergal131 wrote:
Metallhead123 wrote:

You are brave.

Yup ^^ I keep out of the DragonForce praise threads now though. But when it comes to this board, I'll say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst metal bands......   worst metal bands...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

worst metal bands......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next