PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Upcoming Albums November 2008 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Upcoming Albums November 2008 I_vote_lcapUpcoming Albums November 2008 I_voting_barUpcoming Albums November 2008 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Upcoming Albums November 2008 I_vote_lcapUpcoming Albums November 2008 I_voting_barUpcoming Albums November 2008 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Upcoming Albums November 2008

Go down 
+3
Scruga
PowerMetalLivesOn
NightwalkerRicku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Upcoming Albums November 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:54 pm

ok here are all the albums of metal genre that will be brought out this month!! [17/11+]

23/11/08

- Guns n' Roses: Chinese Democracy (Universal)

24/11/08

- Cryonic Temple: Immortal (Metal Heaven)
- Crystal Eyes: Chained (Metal Heaven)
- Linkin Park: Road to Revolution CD/DVD (Machine Shop/ Warner Bros)

those are the best as far as i know. if anyone wants to add something just reply and i will add it to my list.

=oh yeah!! i became a traveller!!=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:02 pm

good stuff Nightwalker

particularly looking forward to cryonic temple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:51 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
good stuff Nightwalker

particularly looking forward to cryonic temple Very Happy

thx a lot Smile. well i believe it will be an awesome album too. it is the next i want to buy right now
Back to top Go down
Scruga
Traveller
Traveller
Scruga

Male Number of posts : 18
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:25 pm

serious 'bout cryonic temple?!?!?!

Awesome! :afro:

i think they are my next blind guardian ^^

*PS* i don't think the bands sound like each other, BG is just my fav right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:14 am

I don't like Linkin Park...

But hey! Have you heard that every American gets one free DR. Pepper drink to celebrate the release of Chinese Democracy? Cool. Too bad I'm not American...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:24 am

yeah chinese democracy looks good. I definitely prefer old guns n roses, with slash, izzy, duff and steven, but the new gnr are okayyyy.
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:13 pm

why would you foul these forums by adding a linkin park album. i'm going to have to hurt you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:58 am

TCJacko wrote:
yeah chinese democracy looks good. I definitely prefer old guns n roses, with slash, izzy, duff and steven, but the new gnr are okayyyy.

Yeah they formed the band Velvet Revolver if I'm correct. At least I heard old GnR members formed that namd.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:29 am

Chinese Democracy has been all over Kerrang! magazine this week. That's a buy for me. I liked it better with Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steve, but then again, Axl is still there.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 am

Rokai wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

Yeah they formed the band Velvet Revolver if I'm correct. At least I heard old GnR members formed that namd.

Yeah, and Velvet Revolver looks a good band. There's two songs I like called Slither and She Builds Quick Machines. Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:48 pm

balrog wrote:
why would you foul these forums by adding a linkin park album. i'm going to have to hurt you Evil or Very Mad

ok ok sry no LP from now on Razz
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:53 pm

dont really mind whether linkin park are mentioned or not

but balrog lives thousands of miles away from you nightwalker so you know you are safe from his attacks Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:09 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

but balrog lives thousands of miles away from you nightwalker so you know you are safe from his attacks Very Happy lol!

lol! haha i prefer to be safe until the firewind concert. rly dont want to miss it at any cost (including to get shot from a homing bullet by balrog)

P.S. i know its too late to mention it since ive written over 25 posts but sry about any grammatical errors.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:19 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

lol! haha i prefer to be safe until the firewind concert. rly dont want to miss it at any cost (including to get shot from a homing bullet by balrog)

P.S. i know its too late to mention it since ive written over 25 posts but sry about any grammatical errors.

hey! if i could speak a foreign language as well as you can speak english, then i would be really proud

there are a few users who don't speak english as their mother tongue and they seem to be great at english (can understand them perfectly!)

(you included Very Happy:D lol! )
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

hey! if i could speak a foreign language as well as you can speak english, then i would be really proud

there are a few users who don't speak english as their mother tongue and they seem to be great at english (can understand them perfectly!)

(you included Very Happy:D lol! )

This is why I HATE "leet speak" or whatever you wish to call it. I might toss around a few words when I'm joking, and I'll use "lol" and a few others, but for the most part, I can't stand it. It makes the user look like an idiot. Plus if I speak English as my native language, and can barely understand what you're saying, I imagine people that don't have even a harder time.......Which reminds me that I never brought my default forum sig. over here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:31 pm

thx a lot Very Happy . by the way , as the new month is approaching , would you mind me posting the december's albums? i get informed every month about any new releases in metal. of course if it is a spamm and you disagree with it i wouldnt mind
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Thebobert5 wrote:

This is why I HATE "leet speak" or whatever you wish to call it. I might toss around a few words when I'm joking, and I'll use "lol" and a few others, but for the most part, I can't stand it. It makes the user look like an idiot. Plus if I speak English as my native language, and can barely understand what you're saying, I imagine people that don't have even a harder time.......Which reminds me that I never brought my default forum sig. over here.

ok i know it is a bit annoying and i will try to stop using it but i was playing lineage for about a year so i write like this automatically. its not that i do it on purpose
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Nothing here really comes to mind to be bad enough to inure my wrath. Razz I mean, I've gotten used to most of it, just one of things that gets to me......Anyway, I wasn't trying to call you (or anyone else here) out. Sorry if it came off like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:53 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
thx a lot Very Happy . by the way , as the new month is approaching , would you mind me posting the december's albums? i get informed every month about any new releases in metal. of course if it is a spamm and you disagree with it i wouldnt mind

yes nightwalker

by all means post december's albums

but dont post january's until about christmas Very Happy

which reminds me, we need a christmas topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Thebobert5 wrote:
Nothing here really comes to mind to be bad enough to inure my wrath. Razz I mean, I've gotten used to most of it, just one of things that gets to me......Anyway, I wasn't trying to call you (or anyone else here) out. Sorry if it came off like that.

believe me i trully understand you. i used to hate it too in the past but sudenly without realising it i became one of them XD

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
yes nightwalker

by all means post december's albums

but dont post january's until about christmas

which reminds me, we need a christmas topic

sure. thanks again for the permition
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:05 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

O RLY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!

*takes out satellite powered nuke.*

NOT FOR LONG
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:42 am

Balrog wins.

And I think the topic should be renamed album releases. Of course only if Nightwalker would be so kind to post the releases Smile
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:45 am

Rokai wrote:
Balrog wins.

And I think the topic should be renamed album releases. Of course only if Nightwalker would be so kind to post the releases Smile

well he says he will post 'upcoming albums december 2008' - and every month - so...it's up to him really Viking
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:58 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Rokai wrote:
Balrog wins.

well he says he will post 'upcoming albums december 2008' - and every month - so...it's up to him really Viking

well whatever you want guys. i could post all the new releases into one thread if you want but i thought it would be more difficult for other members to find them if they miss the new post
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:31 am

well just make a new thread for each month

by the way everyone, i finished my valley of the damned review last night over in the 'album reviews' section

very very long lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Albums November 2008   Upcoming Albums November 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Albums November 2008
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next