PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album I_vote_lcapSONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album I_voting_barSONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album I_vote_lcapSONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album I_voting_barSONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfBeers
Peasant
Peasant

Female Number of posts : 3
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 7
Registration date : 2013-04-20

SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album Empty
PostSubject: SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album   SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Sonic Pulse, the Boston based Power-Thrash band recently released a 12 inch vinyl version of their debut album "Lager Than Life" which has shredding that has been compared to that of Dragonforce, yet has thrash elements that reviews have compared to Municipal Waste and/or Tankard... They are currently recording and will be releasing a new album soon. You can buy the vinyl or CD version of Lager than Life which was released this winter at sonicpulse.bigcartel.com

Their facebook page is: facebook.com/sonicpulse (this page wont let me post links yet sorry!) where you can check out their music, upcoming shows and contests (they love to give fans free stuff for either sharing their page, or doing just plain silly stuff .... like gave a guy a free CD for making the best metal meme haha... so its def. worth subscribing to their page) and whatever other funny stuff these guys post on their page...If you like power metal or thrash metal you will likely think these guys are awesome... So check em out !!!
Back to top Go down

SONIC PULSE- New Vinyl and Upcoming Album
Page 1 of 1