PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
METAL ARCHIVES Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
METAL ARCHIVES I_vote_lcapMETAL ARCHIVES I_voting_barMETAL ARCHIVES I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

METAL ARCHIVES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

METAL ARCHIVES Empty
PostSubject: METAL ARCHIVES   METAL ARCHIVES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Metal archives site has a list of PM bands. Listed at the moment are 4,677 bands.
There's plenty of band info and links to their websites.

http://www.metal-archives.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

METAL ARCHIVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL ARCHIVES   METAL ARCHIVES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Sure, look there for information, but dont bother to read their reviews. 75% of them are just obscure opinions that the writer probably couldn't get away with on other sites, and others are just BS (and you can never tell quality by the length of the review, as you can on other sites). Some of the reviews are decent, but it isn't worth soiling your eyes. Especially their DragonForce album reviews (no surprise there Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

METAL ARCHIVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL ARCHIVES   METAL ARCHIVES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:21 pm

King_Fingolfin wrote:
Sure, look there for information, but dont bother to read their reviews. 75% of them are just obscure opinions that the writer probably couldn't get away with on other sites, and others are just BS (and you can never tell quality by the length of the review, as you can on other sites). Some of the reviews are decent, but it isn't worth soiling your eyes. Especially their DragonForce album reviews (no surprise there Rolling Eyes)

Totally agree with you. The reviews are crap but it is brilliant for finding new PM bands to listen to. Only problem is when I find a band I like it costs a packet trying to get hold of the CDs lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

METAL ARCHIVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL ARCHIVES   METAL ARCHIVES Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Hey I know this site. They even list Hungarian bands :O
Nice to know there are power metal bands here too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

METAL ARCHIVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL ARCHIVES   METAL ARCHIVES Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 pm

woahh ive never seen so much metal bands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

METAL ARCHIVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL ARCHIVES   METAL ARCHIVES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAL ARCHIVES
Page 1 of 1