PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab I_vote_lcapWhats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab I_voting_barWhats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab I_vote_lcapWhats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab I_voting_barWhats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belsebub
Peasant
Peasant

Male Number of posts : 1
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-01

Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab Empty
PostSubject: Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab   Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:58 pm

I wanted to share a file of me playing this intro-riff of an unknown song I heard long ago and still haven't found but I couldn't find that option here so I

thought..any of you who have and can play the guitar and read tabs, i'll try here and write down the tabs as i think it goes.

I realise that this is almost impossible to guess even if u play it but I got to try with evreything to get this song named!

The song is heavy/powermetal-ish such as band as Iced Earth, Helloween, Gamma Ray et.c.. hightone-singer.

If you against all odds know the name please send a message to me and my quest of hunting down my last unknown song can be over.

E--0---0-0-0---0-0---1---0---0---0-0-0---0-0---3--s5--s6------------------------------------------------------------
A----------------------3---2------------------------5--s7--s8------------------------------------------------------------
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X
X
Back to top Go down

Whats the name of the song/band?? Easy-riff tab
Page 1 of 1