PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Maths Made Easy With Manchester United I_vote_lcapMaths Made Easy With Manchester United I_voting_barMaths Made Easy With Manchester United I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Maths Made Easy With Manchester United I_vote_lcapMaths Made Easy With Manchester United I_voting_barMaths Made Easy With Manchester United I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Maths Made Easy With Manchester United

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Empty
PostSubject: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:14 am

Manchester United Maths

Question 1:

Imagine you are the referee at Old Trafford. If Manchester United are 1-0 down with a minute to go, how far away does the tumbling Christiano Ronaldo have to be from the defender to earn himself a penalty? Note: Round your answer to the nearest twenty yards.

Question 2:

If one minute in a game at Old Trafford is taken up for substitutes, and one minute for injuries, how many minutes will be added for stoppage time if Manchester United are 1-0 down?

Question 3:

Giggs is a Welshman. Express, as a percentage, the number of
internationals he has missed on a Wednesday evening compared to the miraculous recoveries he made for the following Saturday.

Question 4:

Probability. Express the statistical probability of visitors to Old Trafford being awarded a penalty. Compare this with the probability of opponents of Manchester United being awarded a penalty home or away, and then discuss if a penalty awarded to Manchester United would be awarded to their opponents in identical circumstances.

Question 5:

Ronaldo is 5ft 10 tall and very fast. How much pressure need be applied to make him tumble over in the opponents penalty area? (Note: Answers must be in lbs per square inch. However, answers such as, 'However much pressure is applied by Ferguson to referees' are also accepted.)

Question 6:

How many more times have Liverpool won the Champions League than Manchester United?

Question 7:

Alex Ferguson joined Manchester United in 1986 as manager. It took Alex Ferguson seven years to win the premier league. During those seven years, he was about to be sacked. However, he finally won the league in 1993, and then they loved him. Estimate how many of those 330 million United supporters worldwide are two faced scum bags.

Last edited by TCJacko on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 am

TCJacko wrote:
Manchester United Maths

Question 1:

Imagine you are the referee at Old Trafford. If Manchester United are 1-0 down with a minute to go, how far away does the tumbling Christiano Ronaldo have to be from the defender to earn himself a penalty? Note: Round your answer to the nearest twenty yards.

Question 2:

If one minute in a game at Old Trafford is taken up for substitutes, and one minute for injuries, how many minutes will be added for stoppage time if Manchester United are 1-0 down?

Question 3:

Giggs is a Welshman. Express, as a percentage, the number of
internationals he has missed on a Wednesday evening compared to the miraculous recoveries he made for the following Saturday.

Question 4:

Probability. Express the statistical probability of visitors to Old Trafford being awarded a penalty. Compare this with the probability of opponents of Manchester United being awarded a penalty home or away, and then discuss if a penalty awarded to Manchester United would be awarded to their opponents in identical circumstances.

Question 5:

Ronaldo is 5ft 10 tall and very fast. How much pressure need be applied to make him tumble over in the opponents penalty area? (Note: Answers must be in lbs per square inch. However, answers such as, 'However much pressure is applied by Ferguson to referees' are also accepted.)

Question 6:

How many more times have Liverpool won the Chamions League than Manchester United?

Question 7:

Alex Ferguson joined Manchester United in 1986 as manager. It took Alex Ferguson seven years to win the premier league. During those seven years, he was about to be sacked. However, he finally won the league in 1993. Estimate how many of those 330 million United supporters worldwide are two faced scum bags.

I like this alot! Hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

Male Number of posts : 294
User Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:46 am

I dont really like soccer...
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Good results for us at the weekend:

Tottenham 1
Chelsea 0

A neat strike from Luca Modric gave Guus Hiddink a first loss as Chelsea manager. Due to this, Chelsea have fallen into 3rd place, three points behind Liverpool in 2nd, and four behind United at the top.

Fulham 2
Manchester United 0

Goals from ex-Liverpool Danny Murphy from a penalty, and a bicycle kick from Zoltan Gera made sure in the end that Manchester United would lose a 2nd consecutive game. Whilst Manchester United stay on 65 points and just one point ahead of Liverpool with 64, Manchester United have a game in hand against the 18 time winners.

Liverpool 5
Aston Villa 0

A hat trick including two penalties and a neat free kick from Steven Gerrard, a stunning strike by the Spanish Albert Reira and a powerful finish from Dirk Kuyt saw off Aston Villa today, to put the reds just one point behind Manchester United, which is amazing since they were seven points behind two weeks ago. To Liverpool's delight, United lost to Fulham at Craven Cottage yesterday. Today Liverpool sent a message to Manchester United, that their title hopes are not put to bed just yet.

A fantastic weekend for all Liverpudlians everywhere, with Chelsea losing, United losing and of course stuffing Aston Villa.
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:03 am

TCJacko wrote:
Good results for us at the weekend:

Tottenham 1
Chelsea 0

A neat strike from Luca Modric gave Guus Hiddink a first loss as Chelsea manager. Due to this, Chelsea have fallen into 3rd place, three points behind Liverpool in 2nd, and four behind United at the top.

Fulham 2
Manchester United 0

Goals from ex-Liverpool Danny Murphy from a penalty, and a bicycle kick from Zoltan Gera made sure in the end that Manchester United would lose a 2nd consecutive game. Whilst Manchester United stay on 65 points and just one point ahead of Liverpool with 64, Manchester United have a game in hand against the 18 time winners.

Liverpool 5
Aston Villa 0

A hat trick including two penalties and a neat free kick from Steven Gerrard, a stunning strike by the Spanish Albert Reira and a powerful finish from Dirk Kuyt saw off Aston Villa today, to put the reds just one point behind Manchester United, which is amazing since they were seven points behind two weeks ago. To Liverpool's delight, United lost to Fulham at Craven Cottage yesterday. Today Liverpool sent a message to Manchester United, that their title hopes are not put to bed just yet.

A fantastic weekend for all Liverpudlians everywhere, with Chelsea losing, United losing and of course stuffing Aston Villa.

FANTASTIC round for Liverpool! cheers

It's cool that you're updating us, Jack! Keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:02 am

in england it's very hard to miss
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:43 am

The Title Race now looks like this:

1. Man United - Played 29, 65 points.
2. Liverpool - Played 30, 64 points.
3. Chelsea - Played 30, 61 points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maths Made Easy With Manchester United   Maths Made Easy With Manchester United Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maths Made Easy With Manchester United
Page 1 of 1