PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Rob Zombie UK tour Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Rob Zombie UK tour I_vote_lcapRob Zombie UK tour I_voting_barRob Zombie UK tour I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Rob Zombie UK tour I_vote_lcapRob Zombie UK tour I_voting_barRob Zombie UK tour I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Rob Zombie UK tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Rob Zombie UK tour Empty
PostSubject: Rob Zombie UK tour   Rob Zombie UK tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm planning on seeing him on the 20th over here, but saw this on Blabbermouth, and thought that some of you UK folks would like to know.

The dates are as follows:

Feb. 16 - London, UK @ O2 Academy Brixton
Feb. 17 - Manchester, UK @ Academy
Feb. 18 - Newcastle, UK @ O2 Academy
Feb. 20 - Glasgow, UK @ O2 Academy
Feb. 21 - Leeds, UK @ O2 Academy
Feb. 22 - Birmingham, UK @ O2 Academy

Tickets, priced £26.50 regionally and £29.50 in London (subject to booking fee), go on sale 9 a.m. this Friday, October 15 from box offices, all usual agents and online at www.livenation.co.uk and www.kililive.com.

Support comes from SKINDRED and Rob Zombie's Roadrunner U.K. labelmates REVOKER.

I've seen Skindred and have to say they put on one of the best sets I've ever seen. (Easily top 5 if not top 3.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Rob Zombie UK tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie UK tour   Rob Zombie UK tour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Attn: Could a mod please delete this horseshit from my power metal site. Thank you.
Thebobert5 wrote:
I'm planning on seeing him on the 20th over here, but saw this on Blabbermouth, and thought that some of you UK folks would like to know.

The dates are as follows:

Feb. 16 - London, UK @ O2 Academy Brixton
Feb. 17 - Manchester, UK @ Academy
Feb. 18 - Newcastle, UK @ O2 Academy
Feb. 20 - Glasgow, UK @ O2 Academy
Feb. 21 - Leeds, UK @ O2 Academy
Feb. 22 - Birmingham, UK @ O2 Academy

Tickets, priced £26.50 regionally and £29.50 in London (subject to booking fee), go on sale 9 a.m. this Friday, October 15 from box offices, all usual agents and online at www.livenation.co.uk and www.kililive.com.

Support comes from SKINDRED and Rob Zombie's Roadrunner U.K. labelmates REVOKER.

I've seen Skindred and have to say they put on one of the best sets I've ever seen. (Easily top 5 if not top 3.)
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Rob Zombie UK tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie UK tour   Rob Zombie UK tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

heh. Okay, defiantly not power metal. Still good metal. (At least to me.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Sponsored content

Rob Zombie UK tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie UK tour   Rob Zombie UK tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Zombie UK tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Upcoming Shows/Concerts-
Jump to: