PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD I_vote_lcapKiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD I_voting_barKiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD I_vote_lcapKiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD I_voting_barKiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD Empty
PostSubject: Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD   Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Yes, you read right. Michael Kiske has confirmed a new band, a new project and also that he is on the next Avantasia CD.

I realize some of it may be old news but there has been no talk of it on here, so I figure I'd mention it.

On Kiske's new band:
"Michael Kiske is in a new band again! There is no name for this band yet, but one of the members will be the acclaimed bassist and producer Dennis Ward (Place Vendôme, Pink Cream 69...).

The creation of this band is in its first steps so there isn't a lot information yet, but in the next year there will be a new album and tour."

Michael Kiske commented to the fanclub about it:

Quote :
I am actually starting up a new band again and we will start to play live next year too. No band name yet, but it will be the next big thing after Helloween for me. Dennis Ward is in it too... (I can't say much at this stage). I will be myself on stage; what ever feels right these days. It's always the best on stage with a good band and people you like.

Kiske's new project with Amanda Somerville & Matt Sinner:
"We talked a few months ago about a new AOR project managed by Frontiers Records where Michael will sing with a famous female singer, and for this project Mat Sinner (Primal Fear, Sinner) and Magnus Karlsson (Place Vendôme, Primal Fear...) are the main composers. Well, now we know that the female singer will be the singer, vocal coach, producer, and choir conductor Amanda Somerville (Amanda, Aina, Avantasia, Epica...)."

Michael said a few months ago:
Quote :
This is another idea by Serafino (Frontiers owner). I did a duet with a female singer on 'Breathing Water' by Indigo Dying. It was so nice that he offered me a chance to make an album of all duet songs with a famous female singer. So far the ideas of Frontiers were very cool. I am glad they're bringing those to me.

On Frontiers's myspace Mat Sinner commented about that:
Quote :
That’s my newest project and we’re working hard on the songwriting for the first album. It’s a pleasure to write & produce Michael’s next album and with Amanda as the co-singer it's something very special. I wrote songs with Magnus and Jimmy Kresic for the album and we’re really excited about the songs. Eight tracks are pre-produced now and we need another two songs before we will start the real recordings. After Forever mainman Sander Gommans plans to join us and he’s working on new songs with Amanda at the moment! Look out for a melodic metal masterpiece in early 2010!

Avantasia:
"After Bob Catley (Magnum), Eric Singer (KISS), Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody Of Fire), Klaus Meine (Scorpions), Jorn Lande (Masterplan) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Judas Priest) another voice can be announced for the next Avantasia album:

Ex-Helloween voice Michael Kiske who has appeared on every Avantasia album so far, even already on the two early classics "The Metal Opera" has been back in the studio to sing his parts for the next journey to Avantasia."

Tobias:
Quote :
Michael's voice and singing have had a huge influence on me when I was young. Helloween's "Eagle Fly Free" lit the spark for me back then, it made me want to become a singer at age 12.

Michael appears on several songs, two are fast and anthemic tunes, my personal "Eagle-Fly-Frees" if you want. Crystal clear and high singing. If up-tempo music sounds like that, I don't get tired of it. And still it is not a copy of early Helloween or early Avantasia. It's great to have Michael sing those kinds of tunes. He's a good guy! Great job, great voice!

2010 is looking good already Very Happy
Source: http://www.michaelkiske.net/index_en.php
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage

Kiske-New Band, Project & on next Avantasia CD
Page 1 of 1