PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
My Youtube account. Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
My Youtube account. I_vote_lcapMy Youtube account. I_voting_barMy Youtube account. I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
My Youtube account. I_vote_lcapMy Youtube account. I_voting_barMy Youtube account. I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

My Youtube account.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

My Youtube account. Empty
PostSubject: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:39 pm

I've deleted all the videos from my Youtube account because some record label didn't realize I'm trying to fucking help the band Axxis and deleted the video and reported me to Youtube. I don't want to risk losing my account. If you have me subscribed, just unsubscribe Razz I'm not posting anymore songs.

Do some of these bands really think they're going to get exposure with a channel with one or two crappy live videos? I don't think so, they're only fucking themselves by hitting people like me who post where to BUY the music (not to mention my vehement anti-piracy stance and encouragement of legal purchase in every post).
Back to top Go down
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 am

yea that pisses me off to, i know for one nuclear blast is an unprejudiced slayer of anyone that puts up their videos without their permission (then again if your signed with nuclear blast you wouldnt rly be needing a ton of publicity) but if your doign ti to support the band and try to boost their sales (and u havnt gotten their song of limewire lolz) i dont see what the problem scratch and youtube doesnt want any lawsuits so they cater to whoever. fuck it whatever.......
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:57 am

Well, I have a great fear this might happen one day to my account but until that day, I will be uploading videos like I still am. Fuck those guys, on every video I have I have a comment about not having the rights of these bands and just giving them more exposure etc etc but still 2 of my videos have been flagged by a third party. I just hope they won't take steps. They should be happy us making free advertisement for their bands.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:58 am

i think i should try and spread the glory of metal too in one of my accounts. if they are going to ban me so be it, i'll make another account xD. oh and by the way im leaving my subscription there it wont hurt anyone i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 am

I posted where to BUY the music, that's what irks me. How do some of these guys who upload whole albums get away clean and guys like me get hit with that shit >.<

I know it's not a big deal to lose a YT account, but i'd rather not deal with that, or deal with annoying emails about it either Razz
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:47 am

Maybe you should like, take 1 minute off of each song and then write in "Had to take off because of record companies"
Soon enough everyone is doing it
Soon enough you'll build an army of majorities to fight against record companies.

You'd be setting in a new dawn!
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 pm

I've seen record companies jump on 15 second clips Razz With audio removal from the entire video. They're hateful and ruthless bastards.
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Well, I just got a mail (again) saying a third party company flagged my fifth video. I'm getting sick and tired of these damn bastards. That's the third video so far they have flagged and it makes me nervous. I think it's just a matter of time before they destroy my account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube account.   My Youtube account. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Youtube account.
Page 1 of 1