PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Do you want to help DreamCatcher? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Do you want to help DreamCatcher? I_vote_lcapDo you want to help DreamCatcher? I_voting_barDo you want to help DreamCatcher? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Do you want to help DreamCatcher? I_vote_lcapDo you want to help DreamCatcher? I_voting_barDo you want to help DreamCatcher? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Do you want to help DreamCatcher?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamCatcher
Traveller
Traveller
DreamCatcher

Male Number of posts : 32
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Do you want to help DreamCatcher? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to help DreamCatcher?   Do you want to help DreamCatcher? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Hey everyone.

We was wondering if we could possibly ask you guys a favour to help us out and heres how.

We have made a post on the bloodstock community forums advertising our band for people there to have a listen to our music and check out our myspace.

The reason we have done that is because the big heads who run bloodstock often check the forums to see which bands have positive words said about them and ask those bands to play the unsigned stages.

So if you can spare a moment to sign up to the bloodstock forums and find us in the unsigned section and tell everyone there what you have already told us here we would be incredibly greatful.

Thanks alot guys and looking forward to the new era of PMLO!

DreamCatcher
Back to top Go down

Do you want to help DreamCatcher?
Page 1 of 1