PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPost Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 I_voting_barPost Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPost Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 I_voting_barPost Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Post Your Band Shirts Here

Go down 
+5
Vggamegod
WinterSon
Gurther
AJ190
PowerMetalLivesOn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

Male Number of posts : 331
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 pm

WinterSon wrote:
Gurther wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
you can't recognise a smile?

I mean... What if I can't recognize a Chinese from a Filipino?!

The only ones that probably take offense to being called any other Asians are Koreans. Razz

That's it? I can call Chineses Vietnameses, and Filipinos Japanese?
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm

a safe way to not offend Asiatic people is to just refer to them as 'AZN', they like that.

*goes back to listening to new Alestorm*
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
a safe way to not offend Asiatic people is to just refer to them as 'AZN', they like that.

*goes back to listening to new Alestorm*

"Hey AZN!" ? o.o
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm

ok i think i'll never look at this topic again uless you make me go to the nearest mall right away and buy everything that has to do with metal.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
ok i think i'll never look at this topic again uless you make me go to the nearest mall right away and buy everything that has to do with metal.... Evil or Very Mad

Why?! o.O

I'm not sure to get you there...
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm

this topic is about band shirts lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 2lbc2eo
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:27 am

WinterSon wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 2lbc2eo

Yes, of course! How come I didn't think of this earlier!

Makes perfect sense!

You rock!
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:08 am

Gurther wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:

Why?! o.O

because all you guys (especially you, david and winterson) have a F***** AWESOME collection of metal accessories, tickets and T-shirts!!! You really make me wanna go and spend all my money on band shirts and CDs right now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:11 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Gurther wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:

Why?! o.O

because all you guys (especially you, david and winterson) have a F***** AWESOME collection of metal accessories, tickets and T-shirts!!! You really make me wanna go and spend all my money on band shirts and CDs right now Razz

GO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 am

Haha I have no camera lol! but I do have: Amorphis Silent Waters tour 2008, Kamelot Circle logo, Kamelot Band, Nightwish Once, Nightwish Dark Passion Play original, Metallica Master Of Puppets, Sonata Arctica blue For The Sake Of Revenge, AC/DC Black Ice, Disturbed Indestructible and Stratovarius Lily.
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Sad You make me sad. I had a chance to see their Ghost Opera tour last year, and passed it up. Whenever I find new music I like, I play it over and over again until I'm finally sick of it. Then drop it for a few months. After that it starts to seep into my playlists, and such....Well, I was in the middle of my "sick of it" stage, and had something else going on in real life. Looking back now, I hate myself for not going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Thebobert5 wrote:
Sad You make me sad. I had a chance to see their Ghost Opera tour last year, and passed it up. Whenever I find new music I like, I play it over and over again until I'm finally sick of it. Then drop it for a few months. After that it starts to seep into my playlists, and such....Well, I was in the middle of my "sick of it" stage, and had something else going on in real life. Looking back now, I hate myself for not going.
Yeps same for me... I have played The Haunting and other Kamelot songs all the day long... Hmm 18 hours now lol! I had a break listening to Kamelot and... well, Ghost Opera tour was in here Finland in the beginning of June, they were in Sauna Open Air festivals with other great bands like Stratovarius, Apocalyptica, Hammerfall, Poisonblack and Nightwish (haha I have laughed for Anette and her hair all the damn day tongue). It was far too late to get there anymore when I started to listen Kamelot again. Well I have planned that I will go to Wacken or Rockefeller some year with my girlfriend... Hope it will happen. That would be awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:01 am

With a new concert, comes a new shirt...

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 To1

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 T2

I also mentioned that I had some DragonForce picks. Here they are. (Note: My bookshelf is an ode to all the random shit I've collected in my twenty years...Nowhere else will you find DragonForce picks, a Poke`ball, and a broken Yellowstone shotglass. XD)

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1

And this came in the other day too. It might not be a band shirt, but 'tis awsome nevertheless......And makes up for that Poke`ball up there.

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Z1

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Z2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:06 pm

This thread will be brought back from the 21 day old dead!
I only have two shirts... I find listening to the band to be more important than wearing them. I have nothing against it, but it's not my primary thing, ya know?
Dragonforce- Concert- 04.28.09- Very good. I was going to buy the opener's shirts (Cynic and Daath) but I didn't want to spend any more money. Stupid of me, I know...
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/22/2551897/008.JPG
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/22/2551897/009.JPG

And everyone on Earth needs at least one Iron Maiden shirt so they can get those funny looks, like the last generation of metalheads, right?
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/22/2551897/010.JPG
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/22/2551897/011.JPG

Just got this shirt tonight. Razz
Question. Would either of these shirts get me the banhammer from teachers when I get in high school in the next few days? I wore the Dragonforce one in eighth grade and the most attention I got was from other students, regardless of the near naked Ultra Beatdown girl with a futuristic gun and two other guns on the back. However, I know high school is much more strict, so that's probably a no-no (damn you whoever came up with that album art!). As for the Iron Maiden one, I should be in the clear, right? The only thing I see wrong is that it says "Best of The Beast" on the back, and you have to think to even understand that. And plus, if they bring up it being against religion, I can say these Christian shirts can be against people's religion, too, right? And, the fact that Iron Maiden's drummer is a Christian.
It's a bit hard since everyone is mega-Christian at my school. Nothing against religion at all, though.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 am

A shitty situation. Just ignore the students and speak sense to the teachers (no idea is it possible since we can wear anything here and they cannot complaint it)
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:07 pm

The only other problem I see is that there is a bloody knife on the front.
But the thing that is just stupid is that we have books in our library about sex, drugs, violence, and yet they are accepted. We talk about controversial things like abortion in our classes. Yet, they want us to look like a bunch of brainless, happy fools so we will look god for people that don't go to our school. Really? There have been plenty of drug busts at my school, not to mention we have a reputation for everyone having an STD of some sort. Razz And they are afraid something will be "offensive". What can someone find "offensive" about a knife other than the fact that it's violent. But, I've read violent books as a class before. Meaning I HAD to read it, and it wasn't my choice.

And the thing is, I find it laughable. Almost everything Iron Maiden has ever made is symbolic. It's hilarious. They find symbolic things offensive. Ok, take all the poems out of my school, NOW!
That proves that my school's officials are a bunch of narrow minded fools who only take in the direct meaning of something.
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:15 pm

AJ190 wrote:

That proves that my school's officials are a bunch of narrow minded fools who only take in the direct meaning of something.

Actually this applies to most of the people here in the US - we live in a country of (mostly) idiots who don't think in more than 1 dimension man. I can't even tell people I listen to metal without them preaching bible quotes at me - fucking tools.

Sucks, but that's life man.
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
AJ190 wrote:

Actually this applies to most of the people here in the US - we live in a country of (mostly) idiots who don't think in more than 1 dimension man. I can't even tell people I listen to metal without them preaching bible quotes at me - fucking tools.

That's extrardinarily ironic.
The Bible has all sorts of indirect meanings.

When my dad saw the lyrics for "2 Minutes To Midnight", he thought it was about killing babies...
Now don't get me wrong. My dad's hilarious an he is smart, but he's brainwashed. He believes every song has to have a complete direct meaning. That proves we don't consider music to be art anymore. When my mom wants to know a song's artist, she says "who's singing?" This proves she doesn't pay any attention to anything other than vocals in a song. It's sad, really.
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 pm

AJ190 wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
AJ190 wrote:

When my dad saw the lyrics for "2 Minutes To Midnight", he thought it was about killing babies...
Now don't get me wrong. My dad's hilarious an he is smart, but he's brainwashed. He believes every song has to have a complete direct meaning. That proves we don't consider music to be art anymore. When my mom wants to know a song's artist, she says "who's singing?" This proves she doesn't pay any attention to anything other than vocals in a song. It's sad, really.

I've learned to accept society's problems and work through it.
I can be happy and contempt without worrying too much of outside complications.

I used to mind idiots, but it doesn't really matter in the end. They can either learn eventually or never learn at all, but it's no loss to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:36 pm

AJ190 wrote:

People in the bible belt take everything in the bible literally.
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:19 am

Truly. You must live a similar life as mine. Razz

Anyway, back on topic.
Some of these shirts I see depress me.
Like 500 shirts in one post, almost all from seeing shows. affraid
Every good band that comes near me is almost always 18+.
This October, a bunch of bands are playing. Obituary, Goatwhore, Warbringer, and like two more. But it's 18+...
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 am

I don't have too many T-shirts but the ones I have are quite awesome imo:
(I have no camera of any sorts, might take some pictures in the future and upload em)

Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Sonata Arctica - For The Sake of Revenge
Hammerfall - Natural High
Finntroll - Well, not really an albumy one I think ( On the back it says "Putting the Laughter in Manslaughter since 1997)
Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultus
Ensiferum - Victory Songs
Ensiferum - Tale of Revenge
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
Predatoria - Predatoria (local band)
Fungus Inc - Funguc Inc (also a pretty local band)

That's about it I think.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 am

So this topic seems like it's worth reviving cheers
I'll put in any shirts that I have got since I last posted in this topic over a year ago Very Happy

Swallow the Sun - New Moon Over Europe 2009 Tour

Front

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1251_10

Back

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1251010

Beherit Logo

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1249_10

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

Front

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1252_10

Back

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1252010

Dio - The Last in Line

Front

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1255_10

Back

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1256_10

Behemoth - Evangelion

Front

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1256010

Back

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1257_10

Wodensthrone Logo (Picked Up At a Concert They Did)

Front

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1257010

Back

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1258_10

HeavyMetalOnline (Got it free with Some Orders)

Front

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1253_10

Back

Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 P1253010

I have a few more which I will upload in the next couple of days Smile If anyone has anything else they can upload then go for it bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Post Your Band Shirts Here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Band Shirts Here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3