PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh I_vote_lcapGojira - The Way Of All Flesh I_voting_barGojira - The Way Of All Flesh I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh I_vote_lcapGojira - The Way Of All Flesh I_voting_barGojira - The Way Of All Flesh I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh   Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:42 am

... has already been released. I know. It is also Thrash Metal, but I wanted to talk about it anyway. Does anybody have the album? Because I'm thinking of getting it. I really don't get any time to listen to Gojira, but I heard they are good. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh   Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh   Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 am

Uh...not bad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh   Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 am

i think the song there is....okay

but i dont like the video Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh   Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:48 am

I don't usually watch the video when listening to music. Only for bands I like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh   Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: New Albums-
Jump to: