PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
I've come to a revelation Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
I've come to a revelation I_vote_lcapI've come to a revelation I_voting_barI've come to a revelation I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
I've come to a revelation I_vote_lcapI've come to a revelation I_voting_barI've come to a revelation I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

I've come to a revelation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

I've come to a revelation Empty
PostSubject: I've come to a revelation   I've come to a revelation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:32 pm

I've come to a revelation, I think I enjoy Melodeath as much as power metal o.o

Been checking out some awesome melodeath for a while now such as;

Norther, Kalmah, Insomnium, Children of Bodom, Wintersun, Amon Amarth, and ArthemesiA have been some of the ones I'm enjoying recently.

Based on those, I'd appreciate any recommendations Very Happy It seems the Last.FM related bands don't have the same or similar sound a lot of the time ;p
Back to top Go down
Lokimor
Soldier
Soldier
Lokimor

Male Number of posts : 103
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I've come to a revelation   I've come to a revelation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:09 pm

In the Melodeath genre, you can take a listen to the Pioneers: Dark tranquility and At The Gates.

But if I take a look at your list, it looks like it's Extreme Power that you're searching for (Wintersun, Kalmah, Norther, COB).

Take a look at Raintime:

Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: I've come to a revelation   I've come to a revelation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:23 pm

hell yeah, i like both of those! the second one especially ;D thanks man
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I've come to a revelation   I've come to a revelation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
I've come to a revelation, I think I enjoy Melodeath as much as power metal o.o

Been checking out some awesome melodeath for a while now such as;

Norther, Kalmah, Insomnium, Children of Bodom, Wintersun, Amon Amarth, and ArthemesiA have been some of the ones I'm enjoying recently.

Based on those, I'd appreciate any recommendations Very Happy It seems the Last.FM related bands don't have the same or similar sound a lot of the time ;p

Most of those are Melodeath/Power combinations.
Wintersun, early COB, and Kalmah have some black metal influences as well.
So there explains your addiction with those bands. Wink

Check out SuidAkrA.
Melodic Death with Celtic influence.

Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: I've come to a revelation   I've come to a revelation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:48 am

weird thing is, i tried Suidakra out a while back and didn't like them, but now i like the song and some others ive heard of them....weird o.O good stuff though!

btw curse you guys for introducing me to Wintersun and getting me addicted to ANOTHER metal genre!! Very Happy bye bye paychecks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've come to a revelation   I've come to a revelation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've come to a revelation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Other Metal-
Jump to: