PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
My YouTube Channel (Metal) Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
My YouTube Channel (Metal) I_vote_lcapMy YouTube Channel (Metal) I_voting_barMy YouTube Channel (Metal) I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
My YouTube Channel (Metal) I_vote_lcapMy YouTube Channel (Metal) I_voting_barMy YouTube Channel (Metal) I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

My YouTube Channel (Metal)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

Male Number of posts : 242
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-07

My YouTube Channel (Metal) Empty
PostSubject: My YouTube Channel (Metal)   My YouTube Channel (Metal) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:16 pm

I decided to create a YouTube channel and upload videos of Metal suggestions, mostly power metal. There won't be a lot considering I don't like much music, even power metal (although by far it's the best), but I will however take upload requests.

My videos will be nicely edited with good quality, very clean and simple, and the video descriptions will be nice and informative and better than you.

Here's my first video I made yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhRzMMjyB2g

Here's my YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/user/StarchaserDF

Feel free to move this to the YouTube section, I guess, but it sure doesn't get much attention.

Oh, if you guys want, I can start advertising this forum. Give the link in my video or annotations, in the description... anything else?
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: My YouTube Channel (Metal)   My YouTube Channel (Metal) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Chaosdragon94 wrote:

My videos will be nicely edited with good quality, very clean and simple, and the video descriptions will be nice and informative and better than you.

What's that supposed to mean?

Add links to purchase albums, it makes decent people like you, and the pirates don't care ;P

Please don't take this the wrong way, but to be honest there's no point in posting songs from already popular and well-known bands (Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Avantasia etc). I didn't know about Almah though, so that was a good post.
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

PostSubject: Re: My YouTube Channel (Metal)   My YouTube Channel (Metal) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
Chaosdragon94 wrote:

What's that supposed to mean?

Add links to purchase albums, it makes decent people like you, and the pirates don't care ;P

Please don't take this the wrong way, but to be honest there's no point in posting songs from already popular and well-known bands (Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Avantasia etc). I didn't know about Almah though, so that was a good post.
I realized that but I am doing it anyways, along with less popular stuff.
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

PostSubject: Re: My YouTube Channel (Metal)   My YouTube Channel (Metal) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjWejX9BlEc&feature=channel_page

Part 2 (or b) of Power Metal Songs I.

Should I advertise this site?
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: My YouTube Channel (Metal)   My YouTube Channel (Metal) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Vggamegod wrote:

I disagree. How many times have you pulled up a well known song on Youtube, for whatever reason....In fact, that's how I found this forum. I forget what the songs/bands were, but I was just pulling up songs, and kept finding links to the forum. Finally followed thinking that it was some huge metal site. Turns out it was first week the forum opened. lol.

so,
Chaosdragon94 wrote:
Should I advertise this site?

yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My YouTube Channel (Metal)   My YouTube Channel (Metal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My YouTube Channel (Metal)
Page 1 of 1