PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_lcapRoswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_voting_barRoswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_lcapRoswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_voting_barRoswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?

Go down 
+4
PowerMetalLivesOn
NightwalkerRicku
Vggamegod
TCJacko
8 posters

Roswell
Real
Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_lcap25%Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Fake
Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_lcap75%Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Empty
PostSubject: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:21 am

The Roswell Incident happened in 1947 when an alien spaceship was said to have landed in the land of secrets - Area 51 - in a desert in America. Alien beings were said to be captured and observed by the mysterious Area 51 members.

I do not recommend searching roswell in google images - some of the pictures are rather scary.

Fake or real? What do you think?

I am going up the ante here and saying that I think Roswell was REAL, and Area 51 have now kept a secret that would change the world, for 62 years now.
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Area 51 was declassified, first off.

Second, I do not believe that a race supposedly capable of interstellar travel would be so clumsy or incompetent as to 'crash' in the first place - as if we're so interesting that they'd bother 'visiting' us anyway. What do we have to offer? Ancient superstitions and Ramen noodles? Please.

Something that big could never be covered up for so long - the only 'conspiracies' that ever stay secret are the ones without evidence in the first place, such as; Roswell, World Trade Centers, Moon Landing, New World Order, etc. People love these conspiracies because they can't be proven or disproven, much like religion. So in that sense, conspiracy theorists are just another cult wanting to believe in something greater than their little life. Unwarranted self-importance is a good way to make people look dumber than humans already are ;D

Humans are stupid - aliens with such supposedly advanced evolution and technology would have little to no interest in Earth; and you can count on that.

Last edited by Vggamegod on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:32 am

they say its fake because in a part of the video, you can see a telephone wire which was invented many years after the incident. The wire should be straight instead of spinning (dunno how you call it in english scratch ). here is a pic if you dont understand what im trying to say.

Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Roswel10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:41 am

I don't think it was real. It just seems ridiculously human-like.

It looked like one of those alien things that you got in those little eggs which you had to grow lol!

If anybody remembers those , haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:23 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

It looked like one of those alien things that you got in those little eggs which you had to grow lol!

hahaha i do remember those...good times good times.
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

I don't know what is Roswell Incident... The only thing I know is that it is directly related to Aliens... So I say it is Fake...
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 am

Meh, I myself am a skeptic. If there isn't proof, I don't think it happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Metallhead123 wrote:

Yeah, that's a good way to see it. Also if there's more evidence to disprove something than there is evidence to prove it. The burden of proof is solely on the claimer.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 am

I'd say it's a real fake.
Back to top Go down
rocketfingers98
Peasant
Peasant

Male Number of posts : 1
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 am

Metallhead123 wrote:

There is actually plenty of proof that it happened, so much that it has filled multiple books.

One specific part of the incident is that shortly after Mack Brazel, the owner of the ranch that the UFO went down on, reported to local authorities what happened on July 8 (or seventh, I can't quite remember) an RAAF officer told the press they had recovered AN ACTUAL FLYING SAUCER. However, within an hour, the story was withdrawn from the press, and the army corrected the press by saying they had actually recovered a WEATHER BALLOON. This contradicted all evidence gathered at the scene of the crash. For one thing, if it was truly a weather balloon, which at the time consisted of simple materials such as neoprene rubber, sticks, and strings, Mack Brazel would have immediately cleaned it up to avoid his animals eating the rubber. He didn't. Secondly, eyewitness accounts described what seemed to be "lightweight" and "indestructible" metal at the scene, which many eager hands got to. If it was actually a weather balloon, it would surely not have caused such a great ordeal of excitement among the locals. It would also have been easily identifiable as a weather balloon instead of the claims of a UFO crash.

So, with just THIS small piece of evidence among hundreds of other testimonies and deathbed confessions, what do you think? I didn't make any of this up, this is just me passing on over 50 years' worth of investigation and research. I, personally, believed this actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?   Roswell Incident - Fake or Real? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roswell Incident - Fake or Real?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Debates-
Jump to: