PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
What do you think will 'happen' in the future? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think will 'happen' in the future? I_voting_barWhat do you think will 'happen' in the future? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
What do you think will 'happen' in the future? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think will 'happen' in the future? I_voting_barWhat do you think will 'happen' in the future? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

What do you think will 'happen' in the future?

Go down 
+2
NightwalkerRicku
TCJacko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 pm

For example:

Will the sun die?
Will the moon be brought to contact with earth? (since it actually sinks about a millimeter every year)
What will happen to the universe?
Will Global Warming be too strong? what solution would you suggest if the earth goes underwater due to overflowed seas?

Anything you want to suggest about the really far ahead future, discuss here.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:24 pm

we will all die so who cares xD. even if you die by a heart attack or by a huge supernova its the same. i just wanna see Maiden live before my death, thats my only request
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:29 pm

I'd much rather die by a huge supernova than a heart attack Razz

And in answer to the Earth going underwater question.....have you ever seen the film 'Waterworld'?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Heard of it, not seen it.

The Day After Tomorrow also displays the underwater world.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 pm

yes but waterworld is the ultimate film lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Canada starts invading the United States and succeeds because they have spent a lot of years perfecting combat arts and mass weaponry.
Norway takes over most of Europe through subliminal mental messages, psychosis, advanced technological and environmental advantages, and both the empires of Fascist Canada and the forces of the Norwegian Blackguard will face each other off to ultimately determine the fate of Earth.

I predict the Norwegians would win.

Well you never know.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Nothing of particular interest. We'll still be here in this forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:13 pm

WinterSon wrote:
Canada starts invading the United States and succeeds because they have spent a lot of years perfecting combat arts and mass weaponry.
Norway takes over most of Europe through subliminal mental messages, psychosis, advanced technological and environmental advantages, and both the empires of Fascist Canada and the forces of the Norwegian Blackguard will face each other off to ultimately determine the fate of Earth.

I predict the Norwegians would win.

Well you never know.

lol! I'm sorry but theres no way in hell the U.S is gonna be taken down by Canada.(I'm not trying to start shit with any Canadians on this forum)If the U.S is taken down by anyone it will be China or Russia.

But I think in the future Finland will summon an army of lake trolls and conquer the world. Viking .................what it could happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will 'happen' in the future?   What do you think will 'happen' in the future? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think will 'happen' in the future?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Debates-
Jump to: