PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Ranking System! - Page 3 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Ranking System! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRanking System! - Page 3 I_voting_barRanking System! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Ranking System! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRanking System! - Page 3 I_voting_barRanking System! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Ranking System!

Go down 
+5
MetalNiller
TCJacko
Rokai
yoshimitsublade13
PowerMetalLivesOn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Ranking System! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System!   Ranking System! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
500 is warrior king, i cant remember the rest lol!

Sorry I jumped your ass when you first changed the system. I think what it is, is we don't have enough active users to make a ranking system really work. I think you need to make the system where you, Jack and Rokai are 5 stars, me and md93 are 4 and the first 3 are pretty easy to get to encourage new users to stick around. Maybe 500 posts for 4 stars and 900 for 5.
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System!   Ranking System! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:10 pm

yeah..I must admit, I got to 5 stars quite easily... a bit too easy really
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System!   Ranking System! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 am

Well, it was hard getting to five stars when the five star post minimum was about 300, but now looking back on it it was rather easy.

I'd still be a five star even if the system was changed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System!   Ranking System! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking System!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Off Topic (Anything)-
Jump to: