PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Video Game Achievements Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Video Game Achievements I_vote_lcapVideo Game Achievements I_voting_barVideo Game Achievements I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Video Game Achievements I_vote_lcapVideo Game Achievements I_voting_barVideo Game Achievements I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Video Game Achievements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Video Game Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 am

I noticed lots of views but not lots of posts on the other video game related topics but they are all kinda specific. This is a topic that any one whos playing anything can post on. You played your DS for five minutes on the bus yesterday, awesome. What game, what level and how are you liking this game so far. Any and everything about the gaming lives of metal heads is what I wanna hear about. And I will go out of my way to be active in this topic like finding a way to play the games ya'll are playing just to get another aspect of the game.
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 am

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
I noticed lots of views but not lots of posts on the other video game related topics but they are all kinda specific. This is a topic that any one whos playing anything can post on. You played your DS for five minutes on the bus yesterday, awesome. What game, what level and how are you liking this game so far. Any and everything about the gaming lives of metal heads is what I wanna hear about. And I will go out of my way to be active in this topic like finding a way to play the games ya'll are playing just to get another aspect of the game.

Very nice initiative yoshimitsu Very Happy

Mayby we should make a PowerMetalLivesOn gaming-clan? ^^
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Gaming! My favourite topic after music.
First of all, if anyone talks about casual/hardcore gaming I'll tear their heads off. There are no such thing as casual and hardcore.

So I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl on my Wii every day. It's a game where lot's of Nintendo and two not Nintendo characters beat each other up. The game is 2 dimensional like Street Fighter but instead of HP bars the characters have a damage ratio. Each stage (there are 41 in total + there's a stage editor) has boundaries and your goal is to knock your opponent out of these boundaries. The more damage they have the farther they fly. It's a really exciting game with lots of content (35 characters, 41 stages, 700 stickers, 550 trophies, 40 items usable in matches) and lots of game modes ( VS. match, team match, custom match (you can customize stuff like character size), tournament, break the targets, all-star mode, classic mode (in these two you just simply fight the characters in a random order, but the number varies), boss battles, multi-man brawl (10 man brawl, 100 man brawl, 10 minute brawl, endless brawl, cruel brawl), event matches) and you also have the opportunity to play demos of old NES and SNES games which you unlock throughout the game. It also has a story mode in which you go on different stages and fight enemies and bosses.

I consider it the best game of 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:51 pm

years and years ago I used to have an original 'Super Nintendo'

it was amazing Very Happy

mario 3 is the best game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:56 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Actually, Super Mario Bros. 3 was on the NES not the SNES.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 am

MetalNiller wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

Very nice initiative yoshimitsu Very Happy

Mayby we should make a PowerMetalLivesOn gaming-clan? ^^

That would be totally sweet, except for the fact that we'd need at least 4 guys on this site all playing the same game. I've got a PS2, Wii and XBOX 360. Maybe Halo 3 or Smash Bros. Or even better an Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation international metal gaming clan. I'm going to put it out there that I don't have the time to pick up a long running MMORPG that I know some of you guys play. But its a good idea and I'll seriously consider making that happen.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:05 am

Rokai wrote:
Gaming! My favourite topic after music.
First of all, if anyone talks about casual/hardcore gaming I'll tear their heads off. There are no such thing as casual and hardcore.

So I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl on my Wii every day. It's a game where lot's of Nintendo and two not Nintendo characters beat each other up. The game is 2 dimensional like Street Fighter but instead of HP bars the characters have a damage ratio. Each stage (there are 41 in total + there's a stage editor) has boundaries and your goal is to knock your opponent out of these boundaries. The more damage they have the farther they fly. It's a really exciting game with lots of content (35 characters, 41 stages, 700 stickers, 550 trophies, 40 items usable in matches) and lots of game modes ( VS. match, team match, custom match (you can customize stuff like character size), tournament, break the targets, all-star mode, classic mode (in these two you just simply fight the characters in a random order, but the number varies), boss battles, multi-man brawl (10 man brawl, 100 man brawl, 10 minute brawl, endless brawl, cruel brawl), event matches) and you also have the opportunity to play demos of old NES and SNES games which you unlock throughout the game. It also has a story mode in which you go on different stages and fight enemies and bosses.

I consider it the best game of 2008.

Gaming is also my next favorite topic after the metal. Rokai I wan't to tell you that is an expertly writtin piece about Smash Bros. especially considering I know you wrote the whole thing with a virtual keyboard. I've played but not owned Smash Bros. and I had no idea it had that much content, especially the old game demos, thats sweet. So who's your favorite character, favorite stage and best mode to you. I like Link and Zelda, but thats probably more to do with me being a Tri-Force fan more than them being good characters in Smash Bros. Also for your Wii consideration, I was playing a friend of my moms on Wii sports and I sat and watched her shot two Eagles in a row in the golf game. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:

Both the NES and SNES are still super fun and get lots of time played by me and my friends. And yes Mario 3 was one of the best ever. Its one of the reasons I'm 27 and still consider myself a gamer.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 am

Also good call Rokai, lets try to avoid "I'm a more hardcore gamer than you" arguments. Your either a gamer or your not, you play WoW 60 hours a week your a gamer. You play your DS 15 minutes a week your also a gamer. The only modifier to "gamer" I consider usable is if you were a gamer but no longer play you could call yourself "the once and future gamer". Already a good start to this topic guys that play. And for those viewing but not playing something and commenting, play some sh*t already and let us know how it was.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 am

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

Gaming is also my next favorite topic after the metal. Rokai I wan't to tell you that is an expertly writtin piece about Smash Bros. especially considering I know you wrote the whole thing with a virtual keyboard. I've played but not owned Smash Bros. and I had no idea it had that much content, especially the old game demos, thats sweet. So who's your favorite character, favorite stage and best mode to you. I like Link and Zelda, but thats probably more to do with me being a Tri-Force fan more than them being good characters in Smash Bros. Also for your Wii consideration, I was playing a friend of my moms on Wii sports and I sat and watched her shot two Eagles in a row in the golf game. Amazing.

Thanks for the compliments. And oh my god...my favourite characters are Link and Zelda! WHAT THE F***? Very Happy
I also like Lucario and Samus (no wonder, just look at her <3)
I usually play simple matches against random opponents (level 6 out of 9) on random stages. I also cleared most of the game I only have 40 stickers and about 10 trophies to get. I want to complete this game 100%
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:03 am

Rokai wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

Thanks for the compliments. And oh my god...my favourite characters are Link and Zelda! WHAT THE F***? Very Happy
I also like Lucario and Samus (no wonder, just look at her <3)
I usually play simple matches against random opponents (level 6 out of 9) on random stages. I also cleared most of the game I only have 40 stickers and about 10 trophies to get. I want to complete this game 100%

Really what are the odds of that? And Samus is always hot, do check out Monty Ohm's Haloid for a real treat. Do try to get the highest quality you can its worth it. Wow that is a lot of that game complete, good luck on your quest for 100%. If you get 100% you should make a youtube video about it with some Dark Moor playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Achievements   Video Game Achievements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Achievements
Page 1 of 1