PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P I_vote_lcapVote Ascension for metalfest UK :P I_voting_barVote Ascension for metalfest UK :P I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P I_vote_lcapVote Ascension for metalfest UK :P I_voting_barVote Ascension for metalfest UK :P I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P

Go down 
+4
PowerMetalLivesOn
Metal Dragon
TCJacko
Ascension
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

Male Number of posts : 35
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Empty
PostSubject: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:36 am

Hahaha

well i thought seeing as dreamcatcher put one up, its only fair if we fight our corner to Razz hehehe, regardless of who wins ill still be going to metalfest UK, to be honest i havent been pimping out this voting thingy as much as i should have, but its good to see we've been keeping up with the votes Smile

anyway, as most of you know, all ya gotta do is go to METALFEST UK and add them as a friend

then when youve been accepted follow this link...

Vote Ascension

and type " vote " in a comment

Smile i know most of you have already voted dreamcatcher Razz but i hope we can at least entice you to check us out on myspace, or even vote for us anyway! lol

keep power metal alive!

Ricki Ascension

Dare you step through the moongate?"
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:31 am

Well yeah guys your sound is pretty amazing.

I already voted for dreamcatcher, but the songs on your myspace are really good.

Hope to see more of you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:33 am

You and DreamCatcher are tied! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:28 pm

yeah i think its pretty much between us and them now lol Razz

hope the dreamcatcher guys know whoever wins, i hope theres no rough feelings Smile we ascension guys will still be cheering ya on at metalfest if you win, and id like to think you'd do the same for us if its the other way around? Razz hehe!
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:32 pm

haha Very Happy

if I get to go to Metalfest, I will cheer either band Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Both bands are really awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 pm

=]

i wouldnt judge how many votes each band has by the number btw, because double posts wont be counted, and theres a lot of that going about, i think 1 persons double voted on the ascension one, but i noticed someones just like 6-posted on dreamcatcher! and im sure theres a few more on there to

wud be gud if the metalfest guy just like, scanned through all of the entries and deleted the double posts now so we knew exactly where we stood
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:52 pm

That's probably going to happen when they count the posts.
Back to top Go down
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 am

yeah i figured that much, just would be good if they gave it a quick skim over just now, seeing as this competition lasts like 2 months, by the end of one month, theres probably going to be an error margin of like 20/30 votes lol!

who updates the leaderboard? its well behind :p haha
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm

I, as a moderator, am not allowed to (or haven't figured out how to) update it so it's probably PMLO's job.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Rokai wrote:
I, as a moderator, am not allowed to (or haven't figured out how to) update it so it's probably PMLO's job.

mehhhhhhhhhhhh

only a day behind
Back to top Go down
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 pm

wee update

everyone who votes will be entered into a wee draw, and will have a chance to win one of 30 Signed Ascension EP's

Everyone likes something for free, so if you fancy yourself a free EP, and you wanna see Ascension open metalfest UK, just go vote Razz hehehe
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Ascension wrote:
wee update

everyone who votes will be entered into a wee draw, and will have a chance to win one of 30 Signed Ascension EP's

Everyone likes something for free, so if you fancy yourself a free EP, and you wanna see Ascension open metalfest UK, just go vote Razz hehehe

You mean everyone who voted or just the people who voted for Ascension?
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Metal Dragon wrote:
Ascension wrote:
wee update

You mean everyone who voted or just the people who voted for Ascension?

I still can't figure out where the hell ya'll are voting for this at.
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:11 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

I still can't figure out where the hell ya'll are voting for this at.

Myspace DUH!
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Ascension wrote:
=]

i wouldnt judge how many votes each band has by the number btw, because double posts wont be counted, and theres a lot of that going about, i think 1 persons double voted on the ascension one, but i noticed someones just like 6-posted on dreamcatcher! and im sure theres a few more on there to

wud be gud if the metalfest guy just like, scanned through all of the entries and deleted the double posts now so we knew exactly where we stood

I checked. Almost all voted are legit. But it's a close game. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:09 pm

just wanted to mention

A new magazine for Gamers has started up in cornwall, there currently producing issue 1, ive spoken to the guys who are running the show, they seem really dedicated, and seem to have thought it ALL out perfectly, cant wait to see how it turns out!!

But this is VERY relevent because, they have a scheme in which they gain promotion for themselves, AND help bands out....

and due to this, they have decided to sponser Ascension in Metalfest UK unsigned competition!, so...

Anyone and EVERYONE who votes for Ascension in metalfest UK, will be automatically entered into a competition to win an XBOX 360 premium pack!! how fucking cool is that?

its not just some scam either, ive seen the xbox package with my own eyes over webcam, and its not being run by kids either! its a serious company, with serious propositions, and i guarentee, your in with a good chance to win! because this is on such a small scale.

so yeah =] a vote for Ascension, automatically enters you in with a chance of winning the 360 ( see their myspace for more details, linked below )

and remember, even if youve already voted for another band, you can vote for us to! and it wont affect the votes of the other bands Razz haha, even though its a bit wide....lol

so anyway, heres there myspace - www.myspace.com/playmastermagazine

hope this entices you a lil Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Ascension wrote:
just wanted to mention

A new magazine for Gamers has started up in cornwall, there currently producing issue 1, ive spoken to the guys who are running the show, they seem really dedicated, and seem to have thought it ALL out perfectly, cant wait to see how it turns out!!

But this is VERY relevent because, they have a scheme in which they gain promotion for themselves, AND help bands out....

and due to this, they have decided to sponser Ascension in Metalfest UK unsigned competition!, so...

Anyone and EVERYONE who votes for Ascension in metalfest UK, will be automatically entered into a competition to win an XBOX 360 premium pack!! how fucking cool is that?

its not just some scam either, ive seen the xbox package with my own eyes over webcam, and its not being run by kids either! its a serious company, with serious propositions, and i guarentee, your in with a good chance to win! because this is on such a small scale.

so yeah =] a vote for Ascension, automatically enters you in with a chance of winning the 360 ( see their myspace for more details, linked below )

and remember, even if youve already voted for another band, you can vote for us to! and it wont affect the votes of the other bands Razz haha, even though its a bit wide....lol

so anyway, heres there myspace - www.myspace.com/playmastermagazine

hope this entices you a lil Smile

That's pretty awesome! There's only one problem, I already HAVE an Xbox 360!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Ascension is now winning! cheers
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

Male Number of posts : 294
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 am

Metal Dragon wrote:
Ascension is now winning! cheers
Yeah!
Take that Sorcerer's Spell!
Back to top Go down
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 am

well we realised how close it was to the end and hadnt really been putting any effort in at all,

so we just spent a single night getting as many people as we could to check us out and if they wanted to, Vote for us Smile we had an amazing response!

im not going to celebrate yet though, there is still 4 hours and 20 minutes left of voting

even though we are 88 votes in the lead, anything could happen, everyones been working real hard

If nothing else the promotion we've gained from doing this is staggering!

Fingers crossed for Ascension though guys!! Pure Power Metal for Metalfest UK!!!
Back to top Go down
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Well it would appear we have won

Unfortunatly though, its a sad victory, because sorcerers spell and a few of there friends have chosen to send us lots of hatemail about winning

they seem to think people only voted for us because playmaster magazine were assisting us in getting votes

id like to remind everyone, that playmaster wanted to sponsor us specifically, and we;re sorry, but we werent going to turn down an opportunity to be helped

im sick of this nonsense about us being at an " unfair advantage " and quite frankly im sick of hearing about it. its a shame because we had no quarrel with them before, and were hoping to arrange some gigs with them.

Dreamcatcher, i havent heard from you guys, im thankful youve decided not to be like sorcerers spell and hate mail us, weather you think we won fairly or not, i know you guys are a nice bunch of people, and also a very good band!

We'd like to work with you guys in the future with gigs etc, im pretty sure you guys are much more mature about all this, let us know guys!

I havent actually recieved confirmation of our win from metalfest yet, as sorcerers spell are desperatly trying to sabotage it somehow

But i hope you guys continue to support us, and hopefully we can melt some of your faces at metalfest Smile
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:12 pm

well done Horns

did sorcerer's spell themselves send you mail about it?
Back to top Go down
Ascension
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 am

Yep, through myspace.

I was really hoping they wouldnt act so childish, i know for sure had we lost we'd have congratulated them no less, or whoever had won.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 am

Shocked i have to see these messages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P   Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote Ascension for metalfest UK :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next