PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
General Complaining About Life Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
General Complaining About Life I_vote_lcapGeneral Complaining About Life I_voting_barGeneral Complaining About Life I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
General Complaining About Life I_vote_lcapGeneral Complaining About Life I_voting_barGeneral Complaining About Life I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

General Complaining About Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

General Complaining About Life Empty
PostSubject: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 pm

The other day I uploaded a video advertising two channels (one of which was metalhead123's new channel)

I went on the other channel earlier today and found a channel comment like this:

General Complaining About Life Dasdas11

now, this was pretty offensive seeing as I had told this guy about that channel, only for him to go complaining about how crap mine was behind my back Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:11 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
The other day I uploaded a video advertising two channels (one of which was metalhead123's new channel)

I went on the other channel earlier today and found a channel comment like this:

General Complaining About Life Dasdas11

now, this was pretty offensive seeing as I had told this guy about that channel, only for him to go complaining about how crap mine was behind my back Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and my channel gets no advertising? i guess i'll have to get to the power metals
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

DaWeedHH=Homosaurus Rex, sweet PMLO banner guys.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:16 am

I don't know why everyone hates power metal.
I'm having a quarrel with that xPurpleDrinkx guy:

"plese leave generic retorts out of this. it shows your lack of imagination, and so does your taste in music. "

Yet he says Dragonforce sucks like 90% of Youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Rokai wrote:
I don't know why everyone hates power metal.
I'm having a quarrel with that xPurpleDrinkx guy:

"plese leave generic retorts out of this. it shows your lack of imagination, and so does your taste in music. "

Yet he says Dragonforce sucks like 90% of Youtube.

Man I am almost 100% certain that guy is a fu*king full blown idiot, how can we fu*k with that guy?
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 am

Yeah he talks nonsense, like the drums are the same in every song and that's why he hates them. Yeah cause there are like 50 different sounds on a drum -_-
And hating them just because of this is unbelieveable. I bet he doesn't like them because almost no one on youtube does.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:43 am

Rokai wrote:
Yeah he talks nonsense, like the drums are the same in every song and that's why he hates them. Yeah cause there are like 50 different sounds on a drum -_-
And hating them just because of this is unbelieveable. I bet he doesn't like them because almost no one on youtube does.

That's the vast majority of DF Haters on the tube for you.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:45 pm

At least real metal fans don't insult DF and their fans even if they don't like them. I don't bash Sonata Arctica either.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 am

Sometimes I'm so fed up with school. It's not the ammount of homework or the subject or the teachers. I actually like some subjects, namely English, maths, science (we don't do experiments but it's cool) and biology. The thing I hate is getting up at 6 in the morning and sitting there for 7-8 hours. My classmates make it even worse as I'm starting to think that my best friends are bored of me. They barely talk to me for some reason. The rest of the class is full of idiots both in cleverness and behaviour.
Fortunately though we will have to go on facultas (that's latin...don't know what's it in English) next year and I hope I will get to meet some nice people there.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 am

Rokai wrote:
Sometimes I'm so fed up with school. It's not the ammount of homework or the subject or the teachers. I actually like some subjects, namely English, maths, science (we don't do experiments but it's cool) and biology. The thing I hate is getting up at 6 in the morning and sitting there for 7-8 hours. My classmates make it even worse as I'm starting to think that my best friends are bored of me. They barely talk to me for some reason. The rest of the class is full of idiots both in cleverness and behaviour.
Fortunately though we will have to go on facultas (that's latin...don't know what's it in English) next year and I hope I will get to meet some nice people there.

Facultas being a spanish word meaning to empower I think. Or to be an empowerer, I'm not sure. Doesn't really make sense though. Schools a full blown pain in the ass and your friends there are really more like associates in the fact that you met them in the same place that is what ya'll have most in common. You will aquire different more meaningful friendships after school and into the rest of your life. Some people, I assume like you, are more empathetic than others. And some have no empathy at all, it's just the human condition. And after the boring day to day grind that is school you can look forward to the boring day to day grind that is life. So enjoy the things that make you happy and content and ignore the rest. And remember you can and will always make new friends. Hell you've got a friend you've never seen before here in Tallahassee FL.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks for the emotional help. Your last line made me fight my tears (I'm not an emo don't get me wrong)
This is why Power Metal will live on forever!

Anyway that facultas thing is an opportunity for the students to study a subject on a higher level than others. Since I want to have a good command of English, feel free to correct my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Rokai wrote:
Thanks for the emotional help. Your last line made me fight my tears (I'm not an emo don't get me wrong)
This is why Power Metal will live on forever!

Anyway that facultas thing is an opportunity for the students to study a subject on a higher level than others. Since I want to have a good command of English, feel free to correct my mistakes.

Damnit, I had this whole paragraph written out about how cool I though you and the rest of the users on this site were, and then I freakin hit the close all windows button on my keyboard. Crap. Your the man Rokai and your english gets better every day. Power Metal Lives On.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Haha, there's no Escape button on the Wiimote! And yes, this is the best forum I've ever been to. You guys are awesome. Metal on Headbang
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Rokai wrote:
this is the best forum I've ever been to.

i'll just note that down in my scrapbook
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Rokai wrote:

BALROG WILL NOTE YOUR MOM DOWN IN HIS SCRAPBOOK. oh wait... that makes sense. I FAIL Sad
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 pm

balrog wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Rokai wrote:

BALROG WILL NOTE YOUR MOM DOWN IN HIS SCRAPBOOK. oh wait... that makes sense. I FAIL Sad

That was funny. lol!
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:14 am

I hate these copyright problems on youtube

I had to delete a video today

manowar - swords in the wind

so I am back on 98 videos

so I will upload a song today and then the 100th will be very soon as I have been working on it for an hour or so now
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:23 am

I'm lucky, none of my videos have been deleted so far.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:42 pm

General Complaining About Life Slipkn10

Yet another ignorant Slipknot fan after I told him his comment would be deleted
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:56 pm

I didn't know Bruce and Steve play in Slipknot Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Complaining About Life   General Complaining About Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Complaining About Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Off Topic (Anything)-
Jump to: