PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Dropkick Murphys Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Dropkick Murphys I_vote_lcapDropkick Murphys I_voting_barDropkick Murphys I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Dropkick Murphys I_vote_lcapDropkick Murphys I_voting_barDropkick Murphys I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Dropkick Murphys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Dropkick Murphys Empty
PostSubject: Dropkick Murphys   Dropkick Murphys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:32 pm

I saw the Dropkick Murphys at a small club here in Tallahassee FL called The Moon. Its a small venue only able to admit about 400 fans. They are an American Celtic punk band using an assortment of traditional Irish intruments and English/Irish themes. I saw them with Angel City Outcasts and Everybody Out, both good opening bands. The show was great, it was a good crowd both energetic and emotional. I knew it was an all ages show but was suprised at how many younger fans and woman and 40+ banker looking sorts showed up considering its a 12 year old tavern punk band. I also for the first time in my life got onstage with the band, F-ing awesome. The guys in the band could not have been cooler, played 2 or 3 songs with fans just swarming the stage bumping into them and shit. A great band making great music that I've been a fan of for a long time. To all my friends active on this site do check out some of there stuff. Headbang