PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
PanterA - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
PanterA - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPanterA - Page 2 I_voting_barPanterA - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
PanterA - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPanterA - Page 2 I_voting_barPanterA - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

PanterA

Go down 
+10
Vggamegod
BuzzPhil
Nergal131
Jenul
DeepImpactMusic
PowerMetalLivesOn
calaspawn
balrog
Rokai
Metal Dragon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenul
Soldier
Soldier
Jenul

Male Number of posts : 109
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 153
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PanterA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:13 am

Nergal131 wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Dimebag was a real legend. I kinda blame Phil for his death, besides he wasnt the best guy although he has a great voice. Anyway i like their "earlier" work much more. Songs such as Cemetery Gates and Cowboys from Hell are surely masterpieces to me. Of course again thats a matter of taste and music preferences

How come you blame Phil for Dimebag dying? Wasn't it just a problem within the band which caused them (dimebag and bro) to leave and start Damageplan, which resulted in an angry fan going on a killing spree at a concert? I don't know the history of Pantera that good though, might have missed a bit.

The fan who shot Dimebag had paranoid schizofrenia and THOUGHT he had written all Pantera's songs and Pantera had written his mind and played the songs because they tried to steal his identity... That's why he shot Dime...

Last edited by Jenul on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PanterA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 am

WinterSon wrote:
Whether Pantera broke up or not, that wouldn't change the course.
The killer was a schizophrenic that believed Pantera stole songs that he "wrote", he would've shot a Pantera member either way.

Yeah, I read that somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PanterA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 am

Jenul wrote:
Nergal131 wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Dimebag was a real legend. I kinda blame Phil for his death, besides he wasnt the best guy although he has a great voice. Anyway i like their "earlier" work much more. Songs such as Cemetery Gates and Cowboys from Hell are surely masterpieces to me. Of course again thats a matter of taste and music preferences

How come you blame Phil for Dimebag dying? Wasn't it just a problem within the band which caused them (dimebag and bro) to leave and start Damageplan, which resulted in an angry fan going on a killing spree at a concert? I don't know the history of Pantera that good though, might have missed a bit.

The fan who shot Dimebag had paranoid schizofrenia and he had written all Pantera's songs and Pantera had written his mind and played the songs because they tried to steal his identity... That's why he shot Dime...

oh i admit i didnt know this part about the reason he killed Dimebag. i guess we'll never know what would have happened if Dime hadnt joined Damageplan and it just doesnt matter now. May that bastard who killed him rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Sponsored content

PanterA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PanterA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Other Metal-
Jump to: