PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! I_vote_lcapNew Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! I_voting_barNew Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! I_vote_lcapNew Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! I_voting_barNew Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!

Go down 
+6
NightwalkerRicku
EveningStar505
Metal Dragon
Rokai
PowerMetalLivesOn
TCJacko
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Empty
PostSubject: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 am

From an interview with Ultimate-Guitar, Frederic Leclercq, Dragonforce bassist, was asked some questions about possibly a new video for Dragonforce. He answered that would probably be The Last Journey Home. Here are the questions and his answers:

Which of "Ultra Beatdown"'s tracks would you like to be the subject of a music video?

Personally, I'd like to film a music video in support of "Reasons to Live", which happens to be my favourite track from "Ultra Beatdown". However, I think we're aiming to film a music video for "The Last Journey Home". That's a song I like as well, so that's fine.

So the choice of track isn't fully decided, but will likely be "The Last Journey Home"?

Probably, and that's what... I'm not making decisions. As it's very different from the tracks we usually write, I think this upcoming music video will likely feature "The Last Journey Home".

There you have it. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/interviews/dragonforce_to_film_new_music_video_in_november.html
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:57 pm

lol! he obviously hates power metal with a passion lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:17 am

Yeah too bad....
Anyway: "Some tracks refer to members of the group, but no-one can know who they specifically refer to given the fact they're extremely private jokes."
I think the line "Erase the past from my space" in Reasons to Live refers to Sam. They always tell him about MySpace, like in Making of Ultra Beatdown. Also, he deleted his myspace account, so...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:32 am

Rokai wrote:
Yeah too bad....
Anyway: "Some tracks refer to members of the group, but no-one can know who they specifically refer to given the fact they're extremely private jokes."
I think the line "Erase the past from my space" in Reasons to Live refers to Sam. They always tell him about MySpace, like in Making of Ultra Beatdown. Also, he deleted his myspace account, so...

LMAO! lol!
Back to top Go down
EveningStar505
Peasant
Peasant
EveningStar505

Male Number of posts : 12
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:19 am

UPDATE:

THE VIDEO IS NOW UP ON XBOX LIVE!

JUST SIGN IN AND GO TO THE 'SPOTLIGHT' SECTION TO WATCH IT!

TONIGHT IT WILL BE UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE, ROADRUNNER RECORDS WEBSITE, THE DRAGONFORCE SITE, AND THEIR MYSPACE.

CANT WAIT TILL MY BRO GETS HOME SO I CAN WATCH THE VIDEO!
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:43 am

WHAAAAAAAATT???
OMGOMGOMG GOTTA WATCH IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:47 am

metal dragon told me a couple of days ago but I dont have an xbox so i guess i'll go on youtube later
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:05 am

Exactly when tonight? I so wanna watch it!!!
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:24 am

Rokai wrote:
Exactly when tonight? I so wanna watch it!!!

I don't know.

By the end of Friday it will be up on the Roadrunner site, DF site, DF Myspace, and YouTube.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:26 am

When it comes up on MySpace, i'll download it, and put it in movie maker.

But before the video, I will put:

'Before you watch the new Dragonforce video, please, if you love dragonforce, please visit an amazing forum website dedicated to the great metal sub-genre, power metal. We love DragonForce, and you can find out about some new bands that I'm sure you'll love'

And if the video gets millions of hits (as DragonForce music videos usually do) just imagine how big this forum is going to be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:33 am

hmm, i was going to do something like that

but we should both go for it

and of course it would be great for the forum

but think, if this forum had 40,000 members for example, we would never be able to do the metal competitions again

and we would barely have a chance to see the posts of the original few members

ah well, that'll never happen lol!

actually, if that ever did happen, I would create a different forum and only allow the original members to join

calling it

powermetallivesonancientcouncilofelders.com

lol!
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
hmm, i was going to do something like that

but we should both go for it

and of course it would be great for the forum

but think, if this forum had 40,000 members for example, we would never be able to do the metal competitions again

and we would barely have a chance to see the posts of the original few members

ah well, that'll never happen lol!

actually, if that ever did happen, I would create a different forum and only allow the original members to join

calling it

powermetallivesonancientcouncilofelders.com

lol!

Dude, just think.

You will be known as the king of power metal by 40,000 people.

Now how does that feel? lol!

I think it would be amazing for the forum if it had all those members.

ESPECIALLY for the competitions!

There will be posts coming in every second if there are loads of members!

And I'll create a topic to show who everyone should turn to to thank for the existence of this forum.

The Ancient Council Of Elders.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 pm

I don't think we should have so much members either. The forum would be less personal if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 pm

that would be nice Very Happy . the forum would be more personal but i think we could prove that power metal really lives on through this forum. if we had so much members then surely we would do a great good for all the power metal music and bands
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:20 pm

hmmm, maybe it could become a record label lol!

who knows lol , haha
Back to top Go down
powermetalforever14
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 11
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:30 pm

TCJacko wrote:
When it comes up on MySpace, i'll download it, and put it in movie maker.

But before the video, I will put:

'Before you watch the new Dragonforce video, please, if you love dragonforce, please visit an amazing forum website dedicated to the great metal sub-genre, power metal. We love DragonForce, and you can find out about some new bands that I'm sure you'll love'

And if the video gets millions of hits (as DragonForce music videos usually do) just imagine how big this forum is going to be Very Happy

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:31 am

Oh no people keep saying it was sh** on the myspace entry. I hope it's good.

Jacko did you download it?
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home!   New Dragonforce Music Video The Last Journey Home! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IT IS!

THE LAST JOURNEY HOME MUSIC VIDEO RECORDED ON A CAMERA PHONE!!!!!!