PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour I_vote_lcapA Perfect Circle West Coast Tour I_voting_barA Perfect Circle West Coast Tour I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour I_vote_lcapA Perfect Circle West Coast Tour I_voting_barA Perfect Circle West Coast Tour I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour Empty
PostSubject: A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour   A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:45 pm

* November 4, Tempe, AZ, Marquee Theatre, Mer de Noms
* November 5, Tempe, AZ, Marquee Theatre, Thirteenth Step
* November 6, Tempe, AZ, Marquee Theatre, eMOTIVe
* November 8, Los Angeles, CA, Avalon, Mer de Noms
* November 9, Los Angeles, CA, Avalon, Thirteenth Step
* November 10, Los Angeles, CA, Avalon, eMOTIVe
* November 12, Seattle, WA, Showbox at the Market, Mer de Noms
* November 13, Seattle, WA, Showbox at the Market, Thirteenth Step
* November 14, Seattle, WA, Showbox at the Market, eMOTIVe
* November 16, San Francisco, CA, The Fillmore, Mer de Noms
* November 17, San Francisco, CA, The Fillmore, Thirteenth Step
* November 18, San Francisco, CA, The Fillmore, eMOTIVe
* November 20, Las Vegas, NV, The Pearl, Mer de Noms
* November 21, Las Vegas, NV, The Pearl, Thirteenth Step

Note: There is a 2 ticket limit to any one show, and 3-day tickets are also available. I have no clue how the prices look.

I am SO jealous. East cost DID get a summer Tool tour before West coast a couple years ago, but MJK didn't seem all that into it, and it was basically a rehash of the 10,000 Days tour. By the time they got to the West coast last year, they played several songs that haven't seen the light of day in YEARS, and everyone was really enjoying themselves.....Puscifer DID do 4 themes, instead of 3 for the East Coast tour when they came, but made us wait. Now, once again, the West cost gets to see A Perfect Circle first. Grrrrrr........Well, at least I'll have time to save up for that 3 day pass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5

A Perfect Circle West Coast Tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Upcoming Shows/Concerts-
Jump to: