PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Puscifer Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Puscifer I_vote_lcapPuscifer I_voting_barPuscifer I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Puscifer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Puscifer Empty
PostSubject: Puscifer   Puscifer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 am

Wow....What can I possibly say to do this justice? To put simply the first night was SO much more than a simple concert. It was pure orgasmic extacy. First off, there are 4-5 differant sets and they don't really choose which show to do until they start setting the stage. When shows are in the same city, they WILL be differant. The shows are in small theaters--not clubs or stadiums--and the performance is more akin to a play than a concert. The first night had an airplane theme to it. The lead female (Didn't catch her name) and Tim Alexander dressed up as a hot stewardess and careless pilot respectively. Both were "drunk" and passed out "Vagina Airlines" peanuts to the audience. Tim was carrying a luggage bag and dragging it up and down the steps, running into people, ect. The chick would flirt and climb over people. The openers were two funny skits. Amusing the first night, but not enough to really be funny for a repeat performance the second night.

The actual show had songs in a soft, kinda loungy feel. (Listen to "C" Is for (Please Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference HERE) for a better explanation.) There was a row of flight seats on stage that 3-4 people that weren't actively performing would sit on and interact with each other. (Each person was dressed as a different passenger/stewardess/pilot.) There was also other stuff going on like a cart with a bar would be rolled out. ect. Buch of small stuff that just made it more of a performance. In the middle of the stage there were two stands that had a flat screen TV on them. Then on the reverse was a black and white camera and microphone. So MJK and the lead female would sing into the camera and the TV would cover their face. Kinda hard to explain but it gave off a really good artistic feeling. (This isn't very long, nor is it from either of my shows, but it's a good quality example of what I'm talking about.)

The second night unfortunately was country night. It was played well, and was entertaining, but I simply do NOT like country. So while I got to hear new versions of songs that I hadn't heard before, I would have MUCH rather had them play one of the other sets.

Videos: I swear, I've seen airports that had less security than this show! Everyone had a very thorough pat down, and there were about 12-15 security guards watching for any camera/cell phones. Nevertheless, I was able to find a couple people that recorded the show. It's not perfect, but A LOT better than I had hoped for.

Night 1:

Queen B:

Indigo Children (unreleased mix)

Humbling River:

Night 2:

Vagina Mine:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5

Puscifer
Page 1 of 1