PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Where are you guys? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Where are you guys? I_vote_lcapWhere are you guys? I_voting_barWhere are you guys? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Where are you guys? I_vote_lcapWhere are you guys? I_voting_barWhere are you guys? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Where are you guys?

Go down 
+3
BuzzPhil
NightwalkerRicku
yoshimitsublade13
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Where are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:38 pm

It's been a long time since I been on and I don't see any of the regular poster's replying. So, where are you guys?
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 am

surely...the forums have changed after one year. it was just a matter of time before it happens
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 am

Well, school has restart for many of us so it will be sure that the forum will be less active...
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am

I see that many have been online but no-one writes anything, the forum seems kinda empty sometimes Sad Come on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:51 am

Yeah, it's true !
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 pm

ok. first of all ACII rocks!! (refering to InfernoRS' icon) surely one of the best games ive EVAR played Very Happy and why dont we post something random everyday in this chat? at least we'll have something to do here instead of just checking whats new. power metal LIVES on right? lets prove it Razz
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah, why did all avatars had disappeared?? I got to put a new one...
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
ok. first of all ACII rocks!! (refering to InfernoRS' icon) surely one of the best games ive EVAR played Very Happy and why dont we post something random everyday in this chat? at least we'll have something to do here instead of just checking whats new. power metal LIVES on right? lets prove it Razz
Agreed all here, yeah, everyone always just checks the "what's new" box an then leaves the site cause no-one has written anything. We definitely should be a lot more active cheers All 3 big games (CoD Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2 and Left 4 Dead 2) were so damn awesome. MW2 (pc) was definitely not ruined, well, they sure could have given more for the pc version... But I am very glad I bought it. AC2 (ps3) was too awesome as you said, hell, it's very addictive. L4D2 (pc) was not so special but it was definitely not wasted money. Can't wait for 2010 outcoming music... ---this text may (and I'd say it sur does) have typos cause I wrote it with touchscreen Razz
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:35 pm

well im waiting for 9/3 the day when FFXIII will be released Razz. Also besides the avatars i dunno if you have noticed by most of the emoticons are missing too. wtf....
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:20 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
well im waiting for 9/3 the day when FFXIII will be released Razz. Also besides the avatars i dunno if you have noticed by most of the emoticons are missing too. wtf....
They messed up the site lol! Waiting for XIII too and I hope that SE creates complete remakes of VII, VIII, IX and X for the PS3. Gran Turismo 5 should be out next year too... hopefully. Mass Effect 2 is a must buy, one game that is only published by EA like Dragon Age so only support and patching sucks anymore Very Happy Fuck off EA bounce
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:32 am

infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
They messed up the site lol! Waiting for XIII too and I hope that SE creates complete remakes of VII, VIII, IX and X for the PS3. Gran Turismo 5 should be out next year too... hopefully. Mass Effect 2 is a must buy, one game that is only published by EA like Dragon Age so only support and patching sucks anymore Very Happy Fuck off EA bounce

Mass Effect 2 looks nice ive never heard of it before xD and i totally agree for VII although they have already said that ain't gonna happen it would be great though. Also im thinking of buyng the JAP edition of FFXIII only because they picked "My Hands - Leona Lewis" as the soundtrack for the US release....its kinda lame i know xD.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:55 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:

Mass Effect 2 looks nice ive never heard of it before xD and i totally agree for VII although they have already said that ain't gonna happen it would be great though. Also im thinking of buyng the JAP edition of FFXIII only because they picked "My Hands - Leona Lewis" as the soundtrack for the US release....its kinda lame i know xD.
It sure is lame but I will buy the EU/International version cause I can't stand the jap voice. When I watched a long time ago the Advent Children movie I got pissed off and switched to english cause their voice sounded like whining. Far too high pitched. Now I will listen Primo Victoria, Attero Dominatus and the Art of War through, just the right feeling to listen lots of Sabaton. Maybe cause I played MW2 for a few hours... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Well, I've been a bit busy with school and such so that's why I haven't really been active on the forum anymore but the exams are almost over so I'll be posting actively again.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:14 pm

yep school can be really annoying sometimes!!!! i guess we know where to put the blame for the decay of pmlo forums. and ive never tried switching to japanese i guess you have a point here...as for what im listening everything related to cob. these guys kick ass Very Happy!! By the way now that youve mentioned it Sabaton really fit with MW2 ive never really thought of this before
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
yep school can be really annoying sometimes!!!! i guess we know where to put the blame for the decay of pmlo forums. and ive never tried switching to japanese i guess you have a point here...as for what im listening everything related to cob. these guys kick ass Very Happy!! By the way now that youve mentioned it Sabaton really fit with MW2 ive never really thought of this before
For me it is not worth of switching to better soundtrack as then the whining comes along too. And it lasts the whole game. Yesterday I played with the tactical knife Magnum with these great perks Marathon, Lightweight and Commando Pro and got a few AC130's with them Very Happy These Sabaton lines fit that action well: "Breaking the will to fight among the enemy, force them to hunt me, they will play my game, and play by my rules, I will be close but still untouchable".
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 am

infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
For me it is not worth of switching to better soundtrack as then the whining comes along too. And it lasts the whole game. Yesterday I played with the tactical knife Magnum with these great perks Marathon, Lightweight and Commando Pro and got a few AC130's with them Very Happy These Sabaton lines fit that action well: "Breaking the will to fight among the enemy, force them to hunt me, they will play my game, and play by my rules, I will be close but still untouchable".
i wish some video games had an option so that you could select your in-game music like Burnout Paradise. In this way you wouldnt lose all the sound effects that make games like MW2 even more realistic. Its not that i have a problem right now but still it would be a nice improvement Razz
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
i wish some video games had an option so that you could select your in-game music like Burnout Paradise. In this way you wouldnt lose all the sound effects that make games like MW2 even more realistic. Its not that i have a problem right now but still it would be a nice improvement Razz
But Burnout soundtrack sucks and the game sucks. EA has long had the ability to pick the songs from the list but all of them suck. It should be like Pain for PS3 where you can pick the songs from your own library.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:19 am

infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
But Burnout soundtrack sucks and the game sucks. EA has long had the ability to pick the songs from the list but all of them suck. It should be like Pain for PS3 where you can pick the songs from your own library.
oh thats what i meant. in burnout paradise (ps3 edition i think) you can play whatever song you want as long as it is stored in your system. as for the game dunno why but i always liked it although its kinda fake compared to other racing games like GT or NFS
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
oh thats what i meant. in burnout paradise (ps3 edition i think) you can play whatever song you want as long as it is stored in your system. as for the game dunno why but i always liked it although its kinda fake compared to other racing games like GT or NFS
Oh yeah I actually don't know about BOP PS3 version... About the fakes... NFS is a bad joke too if compared to GT series or GTR2. Excepting Shift, it is done by the team who mate the GTR series.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:26 am

oh im a noob when it comes to racing games. ive only played NFS most wanted and Burnout 2,3,Revenge,Paradise so dont mind if i say bullshit Razz mostly im into the RPG genre, whatever DMC is and FPS. I think i'll have to try GTR though most of my friends insist that this is a must for PS3
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:16 am

Again people stopped posting Shocked Bought Sennheiser HD-555s today and put sound going from iTunes->X-Fi Xtreme Audio->Pioneer 650W amplifier->HD-555 what a glorious sound cheers
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:00 am

congratzzzz!!! Dragonforce sound extremely good when put on a great system Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
congratzzzz!!! Dragonforce sound extremely good when put on a great system Very Happy
Haha I noticed that the first song I actually tried was Strike of the Ninja by DF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 am

well i aint got much news....there was a WoW 7 days free game card so i updated my account to play when im bored in home. feel free to flame me to death Razz
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:52 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
well i aint got much news....there was a WoW 7 days free game card so i updated my account to play when im bored in home. feel free to flame me to death Razz
Yeah, WoW, are you serious? lol! If I'm bored enough to play an RPG kind of game I would definitely play KotOR series but that happens rarely. I would listen to music more likely. And goddamnit I hate winter -20 celcius ain't much but it FUCKING SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys?   Where are you guys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you guys?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next