PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Pharaoh vs Wretch? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_lcapPharaoh vs Wretch? I_voting_barPharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_lcapPharaoh vs Wretch? I_voting_barPharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Pharaoh vs Wretch?

Go down 
2 posters

Pharaoh or Wretch?
Pharaoh
Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_lcap100%Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Wretch
Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_lcap0%Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both Sucks
Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_lcap0%Pharaoh vs Wretch? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Pharaoh vs Wretch? Empty
PostSubject: Pharaoh vs Wretch?   Pharaoh vs Wretch? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:13 pm

So, I discover those two bands because Of Nergal (thanks by the way) and I was wondering... What is your favourite between those two??

Mine is Pharaoh... but not by far, both are amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Pharaoh vs Wretch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh vs Wretch?   Pharaoh vs Wretch? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 am

No problem at all, these bands are too good to leave them unknown.

My favorite is Pharaoh just because they have a "better" discography at the moment. Wretch's Reborn is incredible and I'm trying to get my hands on the Compilation album of theirs, Make This Garden Burn. Also, I like Tim Aymar more than Colin Watson, the dude is a god. His work with Control Denied and with Pharaoh is among the best I've ever heard.

Just can't wait for Pharaoh to get a new album out and find a second guitarist to start playing live.
Back to top Go down

Pharaoh vs Wretch?
Page 1 of 1