PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcapBest Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_voting_barBest Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcapBest Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_voting_barBest Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays

Go down 
+5
Metallhead123
PowerMetalLivesOn
infernoRS
Vggamegod
BuzzPhil
9 posters

What is your favourite song of The Days Of Grays??
Everything Fades to Gray
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcap0%Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deathaura
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcap8%Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Last Amazing Grays
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcap25%Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Flag In The Ground
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcap42%Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Breathing
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcap0%Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zeroes
 0% [ 0 ]
The Dead Skin
 0% [ 0 ]
Juliet
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcap8%Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No Dream Can Heal A Broken Heart
 0% [ 0 ]
As If the World Wasn't Ending
 0% [ 0 ]
The Truth Is Out There
Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_lcap17%Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Empty
PostSubject: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 am

So what is your favourite song on the album The Days Of Grays by Sonata??

Mine has to be... I don't know... It is between Deathaura, The Truth Is Out There and Breathing... I'm gonna say Deathaura!!
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 am

Flag In the ground! Hands down!
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:47 am

Juliet.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:29 am

flag in the ground
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 am

The Last Amazing Grays
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Lokimor
Soldier
Soldier
Lokimor

Male Number of posts : 103
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 am

The Truth is Out There, Juliet, No Dream can Heal a Broken Heart and The Last Amazing Grays are all at the same level, but I voted for The Truth Is Out There.
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Now I have the album... I'd say Zeroes!!
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 am

Meh I gotta change my opinion now it definitely is the Last Amazing Grays.
Back to top Go down
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm

just got it gave it a full listen i have to say even though i will probably get mad flamed for this post but flag in the ground sound like a last minute put together piece because nuclear blast had to have some sort of power metal themed song to promo the album since this isnt sonata like we used to know. it feels more like a mixture of symphony x (without solos) and nightwish. my fav songs tho i have to say since theres more than one is probably juliet, breathing, days of grays, the dead skin, no dream can heal a broken heart and in my eyes your a giant.) p.s. i didnt like it at first but gave it a few more listens and its grown on me alot.
Back to top Go down
Lokimor
Soldier
Soldier
Lokimor

Male Number of posts : 103
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:28 pm

holliday46 wrote:
just got it gave it a full listen i have to say even though i will probably get mad flamed for this post but flag in the ground sound like a last minute put together piece because nuclear blast had to have some sort of power metal themed song to promo the album since this isnt sonata like we used to know. it feels more like a mixture of symphony x (without solos) and nightwish. my fav songs tho i have to say since theres more than one is probably juliet, breathing, days of grays, the dead skin, no dream can heal a broken heart and in my eyes your a giant.) p.s. i didnt like it at first but gave it a few more listens and its grown on me alot.

Well, I have to agree with you. Even Tony said in an interview that he didn't want Flag in The Ground to be a single, but he was "forced" to choose it. I don't hate the song, but the first half is pretty boring and repetitive, then it gets better with "I stuck my flag on the ground..."
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I think it is not an album you can love from the first listen. I think it's pretty normal that at the start you didn't truly like it. Some songs are pretty weird (like Zeroes) and very dark but when you listen to it, it's like it's better at each listen!
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Lokimor wrote:
holliday46 wrote:

Well, I have to agree with you. Even Tony said in an interview that he didn't want Flag in The Ground to be a single, but he was "forced" to choose it. I don't hate the song, but the first half is pretty boring and repetitive, then it gets better with "I stuck my flag on the ground..."

Maybe Flag In The Ground sounded so glorious to someone as a name that they wanted it as a single Rolling Eyes It is a rather weak song at the beginning. Haven't listened to Sonata for a while now tho Razz
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:38 am

The truth is out here for me although i havent heard the whole album
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
default_33
Traveller
Traveller
default_33

Male Number of posts : 16
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Sonata Arctica   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Ya, the new album was really weird, kinda like a cmobo of Unia, and Winterheart's Guild, and some other song i cant thnk of right now, but I have to say the last amazing grays is the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays   Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Song On Sonata Arctica's The Days Of Grays
Page 1 of 1