PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Band with the more influence on Metal Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_lcapBand with the more influence on Metal I_voting_barBand with the more influence on Metal I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_lcapBand with the more influence on Metal I_voting_barBand with the more influence on Metal I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Band with the more influence on Metal

Go down 
+5
Vggamegod
WinterSon
Metallhead123
holliday46
BuzzPhil
9 posters

What band do you think have the most influence on Metal?
Iron Maiden
Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_lcap25%Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Judas Priest
Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_lcap17%Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Black Sabbath
Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_lcap58%Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Metallica
Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_lcap0%Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Megadeth
Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_lcap0%Band with the more influence on Metal I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Band with the more influence on Metal Empty
PostSubject: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 pm

So... What band do you think have the most influence on Metal??
Back to top Go down
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:10 pm

die with your boots on Headbang
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Black Sabbath, obviously, since they created the genre. ¬_¬

I'm an Iron Maiden fan first, they're my favorite band but even I know Sabbath had most influence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Sabbath, and particularly, Tony Iommi, who basically created the base of a Metal Riff due to the fact he COULDN'T play to his full extent.
Genius through simplicity.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am

Black Sabbath bridged the gap between rock and what would be known as metal in my opinion; but personally I believe modern metal is more influenced by the likes of Judas Priest. So I voted them Razz And I listen to their greatest hits CD a lot in my car when I'm not in the mood for heavier/faster music Razz
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 am

I was between Sabbath and IM... Since my dad and my brother says that Black Sabbath invented Metal...
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 am

Definitely Black Sabbath.
Back to top Go down
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier
crimsonblade

Male Number of posts : 101
User Points : 106
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Sabbath ofcourse they invented the genre. I consider Tony Iommi the Godfather of Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Although Sabbath are the founding fathers, I must say Maiden.

But I mean, Les Paul was the man behind the first electric guitar - doesn't mean he's the most influential guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 pm

TCJacko wrote:
Although Sabbath are the founding fathers, I must say Maiden.

But I mean, Les Paul was the man behind the first electric guitar - doesn't mean he's the most influential guitarist.

Les Paul wasn't a band Smile

Plus the biggest is without any shadow of a doubt Black Sabbath, then Priest and then it's Maiden.

Maiden are my favorite Metal band but even I can admit that they're not the most influential band on Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 am

Black Sabbath without a second thought
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band with the more influence on Metal   Band with the more influence on Metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band with the more influence on Metal
Page 1 of 1