PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 I_voting_barI caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 I_voting_barI caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)

Go down 
+4
Thebobert5
Vggamegod
Gurther
AJ190
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

Male Number of posts : 331
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-16

I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am

Vggamegod wrote:
i'd bang my ex'gf's mom Smile total MILF

Don't give that kid nasty ideas like that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:37 am

Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

We're just animals, mom-banging is all good, especially if the gf in question cheated on me ;p too bad i've not got in the panties tho xD
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:38 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

We're just animals, mom-banging is all good, especially if the gf in question cheated on me ;p too bad i've not got in the panties tho xD

I don't thing his GF really wanted to cheat on him... I see this story more like his friend raped his GF...
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 am

Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

I don't thing his GF really wanted to cheat on him... I see this story more like his friend raped his GF...

lol i thought it was a big joke with the george foreman grill >:O

but my ex did cheat on me ;p
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:41 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

A JOKE?! DO YOU THINK SOMEONE COOKING HIS MEAT IN AJ'S GEORGE FOREMAN IS SOMETHING LAUGHABLE ABOUT?! Guns

Did you bang her mom? Razz
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:52 am

Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

A JOKE?! DO YOU THINK SOMEONE COOKING HIS MEAT IN AJ'S GEORGE FOREMAN IS SOMETHING LAUGHABLE ABOUT?! Guns

Did you bang her mom? Razz

sadley no, that's some nicely aged 43 year old pussy imo
Back to top Go down
jung159
Traveller
Traveller
jung159

Male Number of posts : 48
User Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:52 pm

I vote for beating the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him then possibly you two could get along again but not before beating the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him it just wouldn't be the same without first beating the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him so I say go forth and beat the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him

and don't leave the GF on the curb some garbage man will most likely come by and put his meat in your GF Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm

jung159 wrote:
I vote for beating the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him then possibly you two could get along again but not before beating the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him it just wouldn't be the same without first beating the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him so I say go forth and beat the **** and the **** and the mother ****ing **** out of him

and don't leave the GF on the curb some garbage man will most likely come by and put his meat in your GF Shocked

I agree! Smile
Back to top Go down
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier
crimsonblade

Male Number of posts : 101
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 106
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:49 pm

jung159 wrote:

This Devil . But seriously I'd kick his ass and break up with that slut.
Back to top Go down
jung159
Traveller
Traveller
jung159

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:02 pm

just curious have you picked the GF off the curb and tried putting your meat in it again?
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:50 pm

jung159 wrote:
just curious have you picked the GF off the curb and tried putting your meat in it again?

Man, that's just wrong, he can't do that... His friend put HIS own meat into AJ's GF... That's plain wrong, I wouldn't let my meat anywhere close that GF again...
Back to top Go down
jung159
Traveller
Traveller
jung159

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:

Man, that's just wrong, he can't do that... His friend put HIS own meat into AJ's GF... That's plain wrong, I wouldn't let my meat anywhere close that GF again...

in that case has he got himself a new GF?
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm

jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:

That's what I'd do...
Back to top Go down
jung159
Traveller
Traveller
jung159

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:

That's what I'd do...

they are cheap enough and you gotta treat your meat right after all Wink
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 pm

jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:

That's what I'd do...

Exactly the way I see it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:

That's what I'd do...

The only way to treat your meat right is by getting a nice meat rub. Everyone has their own taste, but I suggest something really hot, with a nice kick. (Call me a masochist, but I like the kink.) Then when your meat is all rubbed, you slide it on your GF (Gotta make sure she's turned on and steaming hot.) Roll your meat around in there a few times, and pull it out while it's still pink inside. You'll probably get some juices on the outside of your GF doing this, but it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Thebobert5 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:

That's what I'd do...

The only way to treat your meat right is by getting a nice meat rub. Everyone has their own taste, but I suggest something really hot, with a nice kick. (Call me a masochist, but I like the kink.) Then when your meat is all rubbed, you slide it on your GF (Gotta make sure she's turned on and steaming hot.) Roll your meat around in there a few times, and pull it out while it's still pink inside. You'll probably get some juices on the outside of your GF doing this, but it's worth it.

I'll try that! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:55 am

Thebobert5 wrote:

good gods of Asgard, grill pr0n!
Back to top Go down
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier
crimsonblade

Male Number of posts : 101
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 106
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Thebobert5 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:
Gurther wrote:
jung159 wrote:

That's what I'd do...

Lmao there you go
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
Thebobert5 wrote:

good gods of Asgard, grill pr0n!

For every taste!
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:28 am

Save us from the horrible puns xD
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:30 pm

News!
My old GF decided to g with my friend, and he apologized with a small fee. The thing is, he never cleaned the juice out! It's still there, I heard.
My old GF's cousin was on the news. Montel Williams was trying to... sell her, if you catch my drift. She's a health nut. She's vegetarian. You can see her on early morning paid programming. They treat her like she's nothing, though...

But me? I found out; I'm gay! I found a great BF recently. I like foods that start with B, and so does he! He's a fine Fellow.
Here's a picture!
http://bananaspajamas.tripod.com/bip.jpeg
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)   I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I caught my best friend with my GF (Please Read)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2